Options

Pick'em Patch Shuffler

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
edited August 2020 in General TSB Discussion
This has to be one of the scammiest features on the app. "Oh I don't have the patch I need as the starting patch, oh great I can use the shuffler for 35 gold."

Then you proceed to get a bunch of patches you already have, and of course it repeats those same patches multiple times over. Then, 500-1000 gold later, you might finally get one of the patches you need- but more often than not, the pattern just continues to repeat itself. The shuffler should change the patch randomly, but it shouldn't be repeating patches 4, 5, or even 6 times before resulting in a new one (in fact, once you shuffle, you shouldn't get the patch again for the pick em question). The shuffler is just as rigged as the player boxes were before they started labeling them individually. What a joke.

Comments

• Options
    Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I only shuffled once and got the same patch. If they did factual questions I might be tempted but not for a game as hard to predict as baseball. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I only shuffled once and got the same patch. If they did factual questions I might be tempted but not for a game as hard to predict as baseball. 
    Most in my club have all the patches(except for bash) because we shuffled during the 'trivia' ones. Good times!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Made that much more difficult when they decided to issue another set of patches after the MLB season began.
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
     Question on Yesterday pickems, if a game is only 7 innnings long shouldn’t 5.1 innings be considered a quality start?! Why couldn’t Bauer just make 2 more outs!! Haha
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Or why couldn’t the Blue Jays beat the Orioles today? I could have had my first Target Bash patch 🤣
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Never mind! A little ninth inning magic!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap I watching that game too, I need them to WIN to get my last BASH patch. Great game.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy