WOH Level Skip Accolade

Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
So I just got this from the All Star tickets.

What exactly does it mean and how do you guys use it? It says in first level- does that mean I can skip level 1 of WOH every cycle? Or does it need time to reset like vid boosts? Just general overview of what I can expect tomorrow would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    You get to skip level 1 of round 1 for each difficulty and that’s it. So nothing crazy. Doesn’t apply to level 2-5, only 1. I only use it when I don’t have a bonus player.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    That first pitcher is the one I can never beat out of all 50 pitchers. So it really comes in handy for me.  
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I don't use it bc I'd rather have the blue cash, bonus game, or even late round pick from autoplaying that first round than skip.  Completely worthless accolade IMO.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    It should be skipping the whole level, not just one pitcher.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Yea i just did it for the first time... that was crap!
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Higher AS levels let you skip the first 9 levels. So you have the option to jump to 1.10 instantly, that doesn't suck. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Higher AS levels let you skip the first 9 levels. So you have the option to jump to 1.10 instantly, that doesn't suck. 
    And how much does that feature cost? $5,000? $10,000? Whatever it is, it is not worth the money spent.