What happenned to the Bash Event

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
edited August 2020 in General TSB Discussion
We are all beta testers

Comments

• TigerBravosTigerBravos Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Glu ruined something else. Made the targets much smaller. Guess I’ll be Auto playing more
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Lol glu?  Ruin something??  Naaaah, they would never do something like that.
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    They tried something different. Instead of clash, we got a diff version of Bash. It's in the news. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    My club consists of two. One of us had the Target Bash and one had CVC Clash. One of us won our matchup and one of us lost our matchup. 🤷‍♂️
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited September 2020
    DFBB said:
    They tried something different. Instead of clash, we got a diff version of Bash. It's in the news. 
    Not different enough. Rewards are STILL early morning hours when many of us are asleep. With next event 12 hours later, makes no sense.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I love the harder bash. More challenging, and it doesn’t take forever to play.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    RodFarva said:
    I love the harder bash. More challenging, and it doesn’t take forever to play.
    I hope that they go back to clash on Mondays but replace normal bash with this version. Having to take a lot of time to play a round of regular bash has become more annoying than fun.