Options

Full Moon Boxes

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Just curious how you guys were doing throwing gold at that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• Options
    pueblodevils68pueblodevils68 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Bought 3 boxes,  got the Verdugo on the 3rd one.
  • Options
    Bought 3 boxes,  got the Verdugo on the 3rd one.
    See.  This is why we need the DISLIKE button back
  • Options
    BDrapp2BDrapp2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Not well...
    - BDrapp 👉🏼💨
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That "increased gift frequency" on their ad for today must have been another mistake.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Bought two, got Verdugo on second box. My son has a team and he came up empty though, after spending most of his gold. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    They just can't get out of their own way.  The logic is completely backwards.  HAD I landed one of the bonus Moon dudes, I would have most likely purchased FP to level them and use the autoplay feature to go hard today, and a bundle or two for repulls.  Instead, I'm going to be spending even less tomorrow after spending, chasing and coming up empty today and significantly less likely to purchase FP with only two days left to use it if i do happen to land guys tomorrow.  

There is this massive push to squeeze everything they can out of the top players, but by doing so, they lose engagement with a ton of the mid-level guys.

Our clubs spends a fair amount.  It's probably 30-40 IAP per day.  But half our club basically took the afternoon off after coming up empty on their first purchase or two.  There is a completely backward philosophical approach at the moment
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It’s another PXP drop. I did hit the 20k twice off of the free gifts. Don’t have any players worth spending it on but maybe someday.
  • Options
    ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My f2p holder got Perez, Renfroe and Yandy... Go figure
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I don't know what it is about Kershaw but someone at Glu does not like him. He gets the same horrible ratings in every iteration across multiple versions of this game. Worthless box...
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    You mean since his arm is lower than control?
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Does anyone like the double ROB skill set on Verdugo?
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @samtheman I do but never pulled him. I use keeper Babe in the late half of woh.