X Factor

BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
Let’s discuss this....

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s the most brilliant idea Glu ever had!  They will assign a secret X factor to covertly reduce box odds and suck more cash from you.  

Simply brilliant!!!!!!!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    If that is the skills to choose from above then.. 🤢🤮
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    WOH is in the box! Android beware though. I have played 6 bonus games since updating and 5 of 6 got the human verification somewhere between the 6th and 8th inning each game. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    WOH is in the box! Android beware though. I have played 6 bonus games since updating and 5 of 6 got the human verification somewhere between the 6th and 8th inning each game. 
    Hmmm.... not sure how I feel about that.  On one hand it’s a pain, on the other hand it would be AWESOME if tap could eliminate the autotappers.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Bonus games, very slow on Android. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    whynot said:
    JTANDME said:
    Hmmm.... not sure how I feel about that.  On one hand it’s a pain, on the other hand it would be AWESOME if tap could eliminate the autotappers.
    Eliminate the tappers, I am golden with. There has to be a more logical way though. 
    Not seeing an update in App Store 
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Joc was released with 131 130 110 and overall of 128...
    We are all beta testers
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Gotta go to TSB20 page in App Store and where normally has install / open game says update. No idea why this is only app/game doesn’t go to update page in App Store and can hit update all instead of searching for game . 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    The reCaptcha for bonus games is here?!?!?  I complained about it when it appeared on free videos after the last update while everyone else was quiet and said deal.  If it's here for bonus games, let the complaining commence!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So it Looks to me that you can only level these skills by spending gold or money?
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Looks like you can’t level the skill(s) that you currently have. Can only purchase more in the hopes of pulling the next level up of that skill. Of course this is brand new so I could be wrong. 

Another question is what do the levels amount to as far as player increase?  Is a level 10 skill a 10% increase? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Looks like you can’t level the skill(s) that you currently have. Can only purchase more in the hopes of pulling the next level up of that skill. Of course this is brand new so I could be wrong. 

Another question is what do the levels amount to as far as player increase?  Is a level 10 skill a 10% increase? 
    Correct on both accounts.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts

I don't see it explicitly stated anywhere, but I interpret it to be the same as a "normal" level 1 skill being 1%, 2 being 2%, and so on as you noted.     
    DirectFX said:
    Gotta go to TSB20 page in App Store and where normally has install / open game says update. No idea why this is only app/game doesn’t go to update page in App Store and can hit update all instead of searching for game . 
    Got it! Thank you 
    edited September 2020
    So let me understand this u don’t actually get to choose a 3rd skill? Mine came with bonus game skill. As I assume everyone else’s did 

JTANDME said:
    Autotap ftw, there will be a way around that 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited September 2020
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    The reCaptcha for bonus games is here?!?!?  I complained about it when it appeared on free videos after the last update while everyone else was quiet and said deal.  If it's here for bonus games, let the complaining commence!
    I got it during a prime game. GD absurd. Then I got banned.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Verdugo has it too. That’s solid. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

👀 What's up, J. I hope you quit soon, brother 🤞🏻
    👀 What's up, J. I hope you quit soon, brother 🤞🏻
    Hey... not much man how u been? Trying to decipher this new xfactor player.. think I got it now 😂
    Yes getting close I have to much gold to burn through to quit at the moment. So when I get burned on boxes and run out of gold. I’ll be done 🤞🏻 At least I’m not spending thousands anymore 🤮 baby steps 😬
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Got the WOH skill. Just to confirm for everyone. Whatever skill you pull it’s that level only. It looks like you can swap them out as well  

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    ***KEEPERS better get an X-Factor added to them now. Just like ATGs all got the 2nd skill when that was introduced in 2018. 
  • yankeenut23yankeenut23 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    😫😫😫
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Can someone, that cleared their data and updated the app, monitor the usage to see if the their unlimited storage bug is still there?