ML WOH Crash

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
Heads up to those who haven’t updated yet. 

ML crashed the game when trying to use it for WOH. 🙄

Not that they reward us worth it...but for those trying to hit the tiers I’d recommend not updating. 

Also the bxp/pxp issue is still there where you don’t get bxp every cycle. 

Huge letdown today on the event. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Hopefully it's fixed for the weekend. If not, completely wastes a top tier WOH player. Unbelievable how every update introduces more and more bugs without fixing old ones. 
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The crash at 88% is annoying. I hope it will be working for the long weekend Royale.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Only good thing I’ve had with ML crash before figured it was ML is they kept your level progress when u get on after crash and mL player is locked like you used him already . Other times had crashes on WoH be the worst losing the level progress and have to start over. It’s not much but guess it’s something 🤷‍♂️ Glu being glu today. Lots of field pass and Android users getting banned no reason too with update 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Heads up to those who haven’t updated yet. 

ML crashed the game when trying to use it for WOH. 🙄

Not that they reward us worth it...but for those trying to hit the tiers I’d recommend not updating. 

Also the bxp/pxp issue is still there where you don’t get bxp every cycle. 

Huge letdown today on the event. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    The my legend thing is annoying, but hopefully most have other players to get around it. 

The not getting rewarded on cycling WOH is extremely frustrating. They change the display screen so there is no confusion over what you win. Yet you don’t even get that. It’s pathetic they can’t figure that out, but continue to display it on the screen anyway.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    You guys need to post these issues in the Bugs section.  Stuff posted here doesn’t get the needed attention to effect change

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I wrote to CS and they can’t guarantee it will ever be fixed 😳
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    This is beyond ridiculous. And no word to the community about what’s trying to be done to fix it. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I obv don't work for glu, but if they said that, I'm certain that they were misinformed. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    So this sounds about right. 
    We are all beta testers