Nerfed Offense

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I don’t think it was mentioned, but my offense has scored less than half of what it normally scores since I updated. Guys in my club and around the community have noticed similar things. At first, I thought pitcher skills finally got enabled. I checked, but the displayed ratings for them didn’t change even when they had their skills on. I also thought that maybe upgrades got ignored with the update. Anyways, I’m not sure what’s going on, but just thought I’d share. If you’ve noticed the same thing, you’re not crazy. 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    We could have noticed and still be crazy.
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Good to hear I wasn't alone here.  I had just capped 2 prime guys, one 435 and one 440, replacing base xp guys, and scored considerably less per game after the update and adding them to the lineup.  Hope this gets resolved today.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I noticed the same thing. Guess it's just another feature ! 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    No, I don't have any difference, if anything, I am scoring more than usual.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That’s a good question... that glu will never be able to answer 😂 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I haven’t played a lot of games since the update but it seems like they’ve adjusted the matchups to higher difficulty. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    This update...🙄🤯
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Goodness. Just had a BG where my team was twice as good. Looked almost like a prime game set up. I lost by double digits. LOL.  The opposing pitcher was about half of what my average player is and I only got a few hits.

Next game, I am up against a diamond team (I'm gold). The pitcher is a 400 guy. My average player is around 240ish. I lost 2-1. Go figure.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yep totally nerfed offense. 

Nerfed my boxes too,
    20 Pitcher Nightmare boxes 2 Floro in my pity boxes.... not one hitter out of 20 boxes?
    WTF is that?
    How is Floro a Pitchers Nightmare??????

So sick and tired of this bullshit.
    FFFFFFUUUUU
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yep totally agree - offensive output way down. Another nefarious GLU FU to me and you.

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My new prime Buxton (yes his skills are pretty ass) was only hitting .480, the other three WoH prime players I have were hitting .580-.610.  Who knows what they broke lol.

Such FN BULLSHT!
    40+ Boxes and the ONLY hitter I can pull is Grichuk. 
    But yet I go thru 6 POW boxes and pull Franchise Coins all 6 times???
    Such FN BULLSHT!
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    This Is all part of the plan glu is doing in conjunction with the X-Factor skills. They are selling those for 50 gold per pull...normal business practices. Greedy POS.
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Things should now be back to normal.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Reeces said:
    This Is all part of the plan glu is doing in conjunction with the X-Factor skills. They are selling those for 50 gold per pull...normal business practices. Greedy POS.

I know it's easy to assume this is the case but in this particular instance it would be giving them too much credit. They simply turned something on in the backend of this new version that activated hitter skills. They must run multiple backend versions for a bit after a release as I did not update yet and was scoring like normal yesterday with just the top set. Once the ML issue in WoH is fixed I will update unless of course they force my hand and kill the 'old' version.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Back to normal? 😂 this game hasn’t been normal in quite some time. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Back to normal? 😂 this game hasn’t been normal in quite some time. 
    Right, define normal with this game
    CVC feels totally nerfed. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    likenight said:
    CVC feels totally nerfed. 
    Big time....