Field Pass Broken

TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
Anyone else having problems with Field Pass today?  I bought it, got the gold and boxes, but now it's showing as not purchased, and I don't get leveling discount or milestones.  Is it just me?  Did the update break field pass? 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    sorry you lost your money.

Sincerely, CS

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Honestly, that response would be a step up from the radio silence I've gotten so far!
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    So if you bought it today.  By Friday when it is too late to level your players.  They will give the option of 2500 gold for each day it didn’t work or something else that wouldn’t come close to being what you paid for.
    Thanks for the post td.  It’s a great reminder not to buy the pass for at least another month.
    So if you bought it today.  By Friday when it is too late to level your players.  They will give the option of 2500 gold for each day it didn’t work or something else that wouldn’t come close to being what you paid for.

It is just 2500 gold, period. Not for each day. At least that's what I was "told". Also, OP needs to make sure he got all the gold too. When I bought it, I got no gold and no discount for players for three days.  Got just the boxes. My "reward" of 2500 gold was actually only a net of 250 gold since I never got the gold that went with the purchase.

GLU is always looking out for us!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Ya I bought a pass the weekend of Alonso 400 one hour in. Got a response by Monday.  And offered 7500 gold.   This was about 2 weeks after the good dr’s issue so I thought I was safe!  Ha!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    A couple of my club mates are experiencing the same thing. They’re looking into it. Hopefully, it will get resolved soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    People are really still buying field pass? 
    Maybe that’s why they haven’t fixed it 🤔
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    A couple of my club mates are experiencing the same thing. They’re looking into it. Hopefully, it will get resolved soon.
    This sounds like a stupid question....but why does FP seem to be broken seemingly 50% of the time?  It’s the most consistent, least changed product in their entire IAP lineup.  How in the world does this thing still have issues?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    This sounds like a stupid question....but why does FP seem to be broken seemingly 50% of the time?  It’s the most consistent, least changed product in their entire IAP lineup.  How in the world does this thing still have issues?
    It’s not broken, works just as Glu intended. 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    GLU has learned that if they release something broken, it is likely more profitable for them.

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Field Pass just completely disappeared for me. No auto play. No discount. What is going on?? 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    same thing happened to me.  CS fixed it then an hour left in wed. event it disappeared again.  CS said they made the necessary adjustments and now i am stuck on an "oops we need to restart" loop 🤬🤬🤬 try that enough you get a 30 min 37% suspension.  after that the loop returns