X Factor Players

4STARSDOUBLEPLAY4STARSDOUBLEPLAY Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Are  the X-Factor Players interchangeable with their Skill Slots or once set it's permanent 

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    They can be changed, but as everything with Glu there is a price. 

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’m seriously starting to get tired of this junk they keep pulling. Literally pulling crap and throwing it at the wall to see what sticks. These clowns in that so called “dev team” need to go back out to the cow pasture where they belong.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I remember thinking WOH was dumb the first time I played it (Arenado #1 with the hit, Arenado #2 on first, Arenado #3 rounds third and scores, so many Arenados!). But then over time I came to love it. So I try to be patient. 

That said, the X factor seems incredibly stupid. I spent 500 gold to acquire various X factor skills but once I had them, applying them to Verdugo seemed pointless. I will just end up paying to move it to a better player in two weeks...and to what end? Verdugo does fine without it. Seems dumb. 

It’s just yet another blatant money grab and just as poorly executed as most of their money grabs. I’m not chasing this garbage until I see a reason. On the surface, this seems to one of those “Just when you think Glu can’t be any more stupid” type thing. I spent money in ‘18 because FR was awesome, WOH was awesome, players to purchase were awesome. Somewhere along the line, the circus clowns were hired to run that so called “team” and are truly ruining what used to be great! Nope, not spending on this garbage!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    It’s just yet another blatant money grab and just as poorly executed as most of their money grabs. I’m not chasing this garbage until I see a reason. On the surface, this seems to one of those “Just when you think Glu can’t be any more stupid” type thing. I spent money in ‘18 because FR was awesome, WOH was awesome, players to purchase were awesome. Somewhere along the line, the circus clowns were hired to run that so called “team” and are truly ruining what used to be great! Nope, not spending on this garbage!
    And if everyone would just stop spending (except the gawking whales of course) these clowns 🤡 would soon be unemployed! Nothing would make me happier. 
    WHAT A SHOCKER! The Dev Team releases yet another bug? SHOCKING!