Options

reCaptcha - Let me get this straight

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
edited September 2020 in General TSB Discussion
So if I quit the reCaptcha check 3 times while watching free videos, my account gets temporarily suspended.  This, in addition to, increasing the frequency of the check from every 20 to 5 videos, the delays and limits that were added this year, is the current state of watching free videos after the latest update.
They tried to enable this check on every game type and as all of us would assume (except Glu I guess), drove everyone nuts.  So they disabled it immediately for bonus games, sprints etc...but kept the same checks in place for watching the whopping 500 videos a day.
Why does it seem like they're focused destroying the extremely small percentage of people watching free videos (with or without auto-tappers) that is costing them nothing compared to diamond players plowing through tournaments and bonus games with autotappers?
Can't those of us just watch our daily videos, after all the limits and delays and other attempts to dissuade us, in peace?  If that's not good enough then remove the option completely.

Comments

• Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Somebody told me the bigger issue was jamming like bgs during an event and the droid people could do better than apple bevause of auto. That's why they rolled it out 5o games.

Not sure if that's the truth or not. I can't imagine the problem they are attempting to solve for is worse than the solution.
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Even if that's the case, they already disabled the check for bonus games.  It's only there for videos now.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Cthom said:
    Somebody told me the bigger issue was jamming like bgs during an event and the droid people could do better than apple bevause of auto. That's why they rolled it out 5o games.

Not sure if that's the truth or not. I can't imagine the problem they are attempting to solve for is worse than the solution.

There's no way and android tapper can do better than the SE right now. The upside they have however is I need to sleep, their tapper does not.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Could not agree more @dustyhunks.