Options

Vip gauntlets

MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
Wondering what others think of some type of bracket system in the vip gauntlets. I mean come on us lower level vip's will never be able to compete with xcovex and other big teams.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Sure you can.  All you got to do is lose your sense of sensibility.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BringinTheHeatBringinTheHeat Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    There should be different levels or an algorithm that matches those close in ability together.
  • Options
    On a serious note it seems to me the gauntlet is designed to reward the biggest spenders, not us average VIP’s.  I can’t see how diluting that with multiple brackets would make the whales happy or benefit glu.
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    In my not important opinion, I think the VIP gauntlets just show who the dumbest TSB players are. Like legitimate learning disabled, idiots. If you think spending THOUSANDS of dollars over the course of a day or 2 to win... A few hundred dollars worth of in game currency and your name on the wall... Well here's your sign that you should not be allowed to mingle with the general population 
  • Options
    In my not important opinion, I think the VIP gauntlets just show who the dumbest TSB players are. Like legitimate learning disabled, idiots. If you think spending THOUSANDS of dollars over the course of a day or 2 to win... A few hundred dollars worth of in game currency and your name on the wall... Well here's your sign that you should not be allowed to mingle with the general population 
    Best post ever!
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    whynot said:
    Best post ever!
    Lol 😂 totally agree!!!!