VIP

So ive noticed that the vip has carried over.  However ive also noticed that some of the vip players dont spend money at all.  How exactly did they become vip when they dont spend.  Now i have a guy in my 19 squad that spends alot of money. And he is vip. So i have no doubt how he got his badge.  But some of these guys that are vip, there is no way they spent over 800 dollars to get it.  Unless the monies is carried over from year to year..

So my question is:  is the money that was spent in previous years credited to the next year...if i spent 700 dollars last year, and 3 hundred this year, will i make vip?

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    No you will not. But if VIP status was obtained in a previous version, '17, '18, or earlier, they would reflect VIP each year after. Assuming the carryover was in place for 2017 & earlier. 
  • Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thats kinda crappy, dont ya think? I mean im an adult in my 40s, and i have a strict budget. But if a kid somehow reached 900 dollars in 18, but zero in 19 and plans on zero in 20. Who is the bigger vip in the game..18- 400 dollars, 19- 400 dollars and planning 400 on 20...thats 1200 vs 900...imo thats bass ackwards...
  • 1dymentedfkr401dymentedfkr40 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    There is no way of anticipating anything glu does
  • FrivlientFrivlient Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So how do you get it then?

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Nevermind.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • mal2liveemal2livee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    how do you get VIP
  • moosebeard11moosebeard11 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m wondering the same. I’ve spent the “required” amount and have been here in the forums. Pretty frustrating. 
  • morales65morales65 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    apparently they do not give what one wants, always what they give is not useful
  • BRCBRC Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I’m at 8570 all star tickets and still not vip
  • FURIOUSFUNGOFURIOUSFUNGO Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue. Everyone I play with got VIP after level 10 AllStar but me.
  • ArkansasOutlawsArkansasOutlaws Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Same here, got 8600 tickets and still no VIP. Did any of y'all ever get there?
  • Baseball0923Baseball0923 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It would be nice to get a clarification as to what it takes to get VIP. But I’ll just keep playing and hopefully get it someday.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Atama1 said:
    Thats kinda crappy, dont ya think? I mean im an adult in my 40s, and i have a strict budget. But if a kid somehow reached 900 dollars in 18, but zero in 19 and plans on zero in 20. Who is the bigger vip in the game..18- 400 dollars, 19- 400 dollars and planning 400 on 20...thats 1200 vs 900...imo thats bass ackwards...
    What if it’s an adult that somehow reached 900 dollars in 18 but zero in 19 etc? Still crappy? 
  • sixdeucesixdeuce Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Once u hit final all star level. Keep spending. For me and a friend, it was after about an additional $60-$80 past final All star tier. Then boom. VIP tiers open up 
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’m wondering the same. I’ve spent the “required” amount and have been here in the forums. Pretty frustrating. 
    8480 seems to be the magic number. A lot of people hit the 8180 mark to reach level 10 but mine didn’t hit VIP till I hit 8480. But I understand it’s kinda a up in the air as to what’s actually required. 
  • yankeenut23yankeenut23 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I as well am at 8180, level 10 and have not received VIP. I spend at least 8 hours a day on this game. Very frustrating 
    Up to 8500, still no VIP, very frustrating 😪
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Lower your expectations. You’ll get less frustrated.
    😪😪😪😪
  • ArkansasOutlawsArkansasOutlaws Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I finally got mine, but I had over 9000 all star tickets before I got it. Said they'd given away a bunch of allstar tickets as gifts. 
    I'm still waiting! I'm so aggravated
  • BDrapp2BDrapp2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hit VIP, then spend about $20...comes instantly 
    - BDrapp 👉🏼💨
    What do you mean hit VIP? I have 8,600 tickets, still no VIP and spent money yesterday on stuff :'(
    8,800 got it👍🙂