Double gold

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Guess there is no double gold this weekend. Fantastic, thanks Glu!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Very surprised considering it’s LABOR DAY weekend. 
    They probably don’t know what it’s like to work for a living tho... so not surprised. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So my only hope would be it starts tomorrow to Tuesday. Weird they’ve had it the last couple Royale weekends. 
    Global keeps saying it might be triple gold starting at noon  :#
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    These dicks released a crap filled update that destroyed multiple game modes for days at a time.  And now they’re gonna starve people out of resources during a Royale weekend.  Unreal 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Global keeps saying it might be triple gold starting at noon  :#
    The chances of that happening are probably somewhere south of zero.  When is the last time you got inside info on something like that from freaking global?
  • jroth514jroth514 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is crazy I’ve never seen them not do it on a holiday weekend maybe they planning something for later but this is something I haven’t seen in any of the versions
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    who still reads global? 
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    2020KC said:
    who still reads global? 
    Anyone desperately seeking the attention of a 15 year old boy pretending to be a super hot 25 year old female. That’s about it. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Girls holla at me
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    These dicks released a crap filled update that destroyed multiple game modes for days at a time.  And now they’re gonna starve people out of resources during a Royale weekend.  Unreal 

Look at it this way, given the increased auto-tapper checks, you can only go through a video every 3 minutes so it doesn't matter anymore.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    What's up with these retards....come on now with the double gold.... 
    Or should I say Glutards
    I think it will start tonight at 3am est and I think they are doing it this way so they can run double gold through Monday Labor Day.. otherwise they would have had leave it on an extra day. Just a guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I think it will start tonight at 3am est and I think they are doing it this way so they can run double gold through Monday Labor Day.. otherwise they would have had leave it on an extra day. Just a guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I would be pretty shocked if that was the case - I have never seen that happen before. If its a double gold weekend, its always on by Friday morning at the latest. But then they did have that strange double gold period during the week for all-star week back in July, so its possible (but highly unlikely).
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Glu is pulling a "squeeze play"
    We are all beta testers
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Yeah.. a suicide squeeze play
    Yeah.. a suicide squeeze play
    They are gravely mistaken if they think reducing double gold is going to boolster in app purchases. If anything, its going to drive even more people away from the game. Their logic is so backwards, its hilarious. Since last weekend (since we have been expecting double gold for 2 weeks now), I have drastically reduced my gold spend and game time on the app. I imagine I am not the only person in this boat.
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Double gold for next 4 days!
    edited September 2020
    Double gold for next 4 days!
    I am genuinely surprised - have never seen them start double gold this late into the weekend before. Probably realized they needed it with no one buying the $100 relief pitcher HAHA!
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’m surprised too. I thought it would start yesterday. I deliberately left most of my videos to watch on Friday thinking it would start on Friday. Watched most of my videos for today yesterday too thinking no way it was going to be a double gold day lol
    Hey good call myth! 👍🏻 Have you played this game before?? 
    Hey good call myth! 👍🏻 Have you played this game before?? 
    👏👏😂 Know wonder you got Cal twice lady luck is with this weekend,😂
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    It's a trap. Watched a few videos, their crappy app crashed now I have a 37% ban for lord knows how long.

Seriously **** off glu 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    The reCaptcha crap has really chapped my a**.  Among other things, it's supposed to stop bots from spamming and doing repetitive things so why in the hell do they use that to stop auto-tappers?  Watching videos is nothing but us making the same request over and over to watch videos.  All of us are going to get triggered as bots because that's the essence of watching those videos.
    Double gold 🍻 
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Android still getting bent lol only 5 but my f2p iphone is 10 lol... What's your beef with droids Glu?? 
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ^^ Disregard my dumbas. Just about an hour difference. 
    Anybody having issues with videos loading today?
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Anybody having issues with videos loading today?
    Yep- everyone is. It's all over the global forum on the game.