FIELD Pass issues

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Anyone else having problems not getting all the field pass milestone rewards even though you have the Club and CVC points requirements. For some reason its not allowing me to collect milestone 12 and 13 despite multiple app restarts. I put in a CS tickets, awaiting response. Just curious if its just me.

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Yep.  I'm in the same boat

I bought all (3) and I got paid out through level 8, then they just stopped
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Not surprised, its becoming hilarious reading the same comments about fieldpass every single week. It is like all the suckers raise their hand and say, I got ripped off again, even though I was on here last week complaining about the same thing! Per Einstein, insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Not surprised, its becoming hilarious reading the same comments about fieldpass every single week. It is like all the suckers raise their hand and say, I got ripped off again, even though I was on here last week complaining about the same thing! Per Einstein, insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. 
    Some people just don't understand.  Gotta keep feeding the glu monster for some reason.
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Anyone else having problems not getting all the field pass milestone rewards even though you have the Club and CVC points requirements. For some reason its not allowing me to collect milestone 12 and 13 despite multiple app restarts. I put in a CS tickets, awaiting response. Just curious if its just me.
    It's a known bug that points are carrying over if you didn't have the most recent Fp, then bought fp. For example, as of this writing, cvc hasn't even started for the weekend and you've already collected milestones that require cvc. I'll see if I can get them to look at it and pm you when they're a resolution. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.