Franchise player bug

colet12colet12 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
So I’ve had josh bell as my franchise player forever now and his games have only went down by one and I’ve played several hundred games since I got him, also it gives me the option to use energy drinks to buy more game’s with him I have only clicked it twice and should have fifteen but have fourteen cause one game finally disappeared. I’m not sure if this is a bug or something that is suppose to happen ! But maybe y’all can look into it !

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Make sure you’re 1st baseman has a lower overall than josh bell otherwise bell will never play and will forever be your franchise player. 
  • colet12colet12 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    My first basemen is Joey votto the mvp rookie card he is 192 overall josh bell is 270 ?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hmmmm man I really don’t know then that’s a head scratcher.  
    Maybe someone else can chime in here and help. 
    Preciate it !!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Had a similar issue.  I basically replaced all the guys in my lineup with junk players.  Turns out my franchise “1st baseman” replaced an outfielder 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Cool I’ll try that ! Thank you !!
  • JIMMYGOUGHJIMMYGOUGH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Its not necessarily what hes leveled to but what the max overall is if he was fully leveled. Normally just throw a 1 or 2 star player into the dh position to make my franchise player plays the game