Fan rewards jackpot Common glu....

txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
edited September 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I understand that LxP just drop but to pull 4K LxP from the September jackpot box 20k gold is just a slap in the face for that little amount at least make the minimum amount 8-10k LxP sheesh I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels this way 🙄 

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    I understand that LxP just drop but to pull 4K LxP from the September jackpot box 20k gold is just a slap in the face for that little amount at least make the minimum amount 8-10k LxP sheesh I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels this way 🙄 
    You must be new, welcome to TSB, its just one slap in the face after another, so get used to it  ;)
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Not new at all actually but getting told to get used to it by a guy who’s constantly complaining on this forum is like the pot calling the kettle black 🙃
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Clearly sarcasm isn't in your repertoire
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Not new at all actually but getting told to get used to it by a guy who’s constantly complaining on this forum is like the pot calling the kettle black 🙃
    Black Kettles Matter 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I have never pulled anything but evo in these fan rewards boxes. Maybe 10-12 times. 

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Yup. In ‘18, there were guaranteed players for spending your gold. Then in ‘19, Glu hired Bozo and his clowns to run things for them. And ruin things for everyone. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Gosh, so much complaining.  Aren't you guys thankful that we now have bat flip animations, daily dingers in French AND bolstered security?!?!?!  Not to mention they not only removed the ability to use your legend in WoH but using it crashes and or resets your progress!!!!  Now let's be thankful.