Suspicious Move Glu

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that the same update that introduces the X factor also eliminates My Legend during WOH?  I’m a bit toasted but I find this very suspicious, especially the silence on glus end.

Guess it’s a good thing I quit spending my money on the app... can someone grab me a 🍺 please?
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I redid MY LEGEND last night, as people told me it fixes the issue. When I did, my 3b position completely vanished. CS has clue how to fix either, they said they still see 3b in my active roster. Go figure...

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Currently, resetting your created legend will ‘fix’ him for woh. However, if you use the quick level and he’s not a 1b or 2b, you will get the same bug as the one shown above from @dkarski87. If you don’t level him via quick level, it’s fine. It’s not reasonable to expect everyone to reset, so I’d expect a fix very soon. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Figures, the one position I picked didnt work.
    – The Great Houmy
    This is not correct, a few leveling Catcher and OF and didnt have this issue with the position disappearing. So its not just 1b and 2b.
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I would happily reset him, IF glu gave me the resources I invested.  Then again I would happily buy a club bundle for every club in the game, IF I won the lottery.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    whynot said:
    I would happily reset him, IF glu gave me the resources I invested.  Then again I would happily buy a club bundle for every club in the game, IF I won the lottery.
    Yep, exactly. It cost me almost 2M blue XP, 810 EVO, 4700 gold, and an unknown amount of cash (several million?) to level up my legend to D10. 

So if they want to gift that to me plus 500 gold for the reset fee, I'll gladly go ahead and do the reset fix.

If they're not willing to do that then they need to fix the problem already. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    They are not getting my $ for field pass until this is resolved. Not going to waste those now precious BxP on a WOH inactive guy.