Woh: legend towers are here!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited September 2020 in General TSB Discussion
It remains to be seen how the difficulty will be adjusted, but 25 seems like quite the mountain if it’s tough. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited September 2020
    There really should be some consideration between a 60hr 3 day event & a single 12hr one for cycle rewards. Was optimistic they might get this right after I'm sure a bombardment of hate speeches.... but alas, here we are...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Should be noted that Cruz is a lefty. I’d expect that to be fixed and it would surprise me if he isn’t given an xfactor skill.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Woo hoo!!!!!  Close game and scoring position skills, my fav!!!  

Hard pass!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    15 cycles is just so many. And I cycled 31x this weekend, so it’s not a question of difficulty or my team not being good enough. It’s just a slog to get through 15 in 12 hours. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap 15 is doable, 25 is only for people who dont work and have other obligations. 25 in 12hrs is not reasonable for 95% of people who have jobs and lives.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    15 is not reasonable for anyone who wants to stay happily married. 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Really wish they would have WOH on Wednesday and Royale every weekend. Yeah, 15 cycles in a 12 hour period is more of a chore than a game.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I said doable, not reasonable.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Fix the damn custom legend bug already. This is the 3rd consecutive WOH event this has been going on. It took a great amount of resouces to level up my legend to Diamond 10 and I would like to be able to take advantage of the resources I poured into him. Many of us customized our legend's skills specifically for this event. 

You've had a week, this should be a fixable bug. "Just don't use him" is no longer an acceptable answer. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL 15 cycles still and the Legend is a one time reward with nerfed skills. Also Cruz was a lefty. Good god GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

5-1 to 5.4=rightys; the rest are leftys in level 5. 
    levels 1-4=same as before.

(legend tower)
    Very beatable. No gold, video boost last 4 just because, may not be needed. 22min cycle
    JCAM80 said:
    Very beatable. No gold, video boost last 4 just because, may not be needed. 22min cycle
    Diamond? At platinum it took a few more retries than I’d like, took about 35 minutes. But no gold spent and no video boosts either. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Did they change how strong 5.5-5.10 is?  Royale is much easier since my team has a stable of LHB with 3 primes, my RHB aren't nearly as good till I get to 5.9.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Got through just fine, not sure I could do 15 because I don't want to pay the autoplay costs to make sure I could get cycles down in the 25 minute range.
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    What is your lineup and skill level for 5.6-5.10?
    Nothing spectacular... 

Welp, bought the $20 deal bc it was a great deal (3K gold, 6 boxes (pulled three primes) and 20K LxP). GLU rewarded me by having the game crash on my video reboot after getting curved out on 5.10.

I'm such a moron. I reward these people only to have them screw me again and again. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Has anyone down all-star tier and confirmed the pitching lineup?
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020

Welp, bought the $20 deal bc it was a great deal (3K gold, 6 boxes (pulled three primes) and 20K LxP). GLU rewarded me by having the game crash on my video reboot after getting curved out on 5.10.

I'm such a moron. I reward these people only to have them screw me again and again. LOL

Is that really a good deal for $20?!?
    6 boxes, 3k gold, and some lxp
    Dont they sell 20 boxes for 20$ tomorrow?
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    oddly enough 4.10 gave me more problems than anything else. 5.9 sale was annoying as well. Got through it 3 times with maybe 160 hold spent on boosts each time through. 

Sale has curved me out six times in a row now. Nothing I can do to beat him. Twice it was straight up 9 and out. The other four times I got to 5-4 with one out, then it was six straight in the stands for "strikes".

Welp, I'm done for the day. Looking forward to Royale Wednesday. Mondays still suck.

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

Sale has curved me out six times in a row now. Nothing I can do to beat him. Twice it was straight up 9 and out. The other four times I got to 5-4 with one out, then it was six straight in the stands for "strikes".

Welp, I'm done for the day. Looking forward to Royale Wednesday. Mondays still suck.

Who are you using against sale? 
    Luis Robert has been crushing Sale since I switched to him. Worth a shot if you have him. 
    edited September 2020
    Once I got home, I was able to get in 4 cycles/hour. Maldanado was awesome!!! 

(Note: spent about 1700g in sims and cash was about +450k.)

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Still seeing this for the past 4 hours with no response. 

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    He’s been good to me all day. Got’em for free too

I solved the Sale puzzle. Cycled three times pretty quick. Will Cruz get an X Factor added? If so I’ll cap him.

• jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    DFBB said:

What was your sim strategy? 1700 gold for 25 is great   
    jerrye23 said:
    DFBB said:

What was your sim strategy? 1700 gold for 25 is great   
    I manually batted at: 1.9+, 2.9+, 3.9+, 4.9+, 5.7+.