All star tickets

bronxbombers1302bronxbombers1302 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Wondering how to achieve higher all star levels without buying gold. It seems I only make any progress when spending real money. I’ve already sunk more into this game than I care to trying to achieve higher levels. I’m currently at level 8 and really don’t want to spend any more money. Never get the players in trying for so I see no point in spending money. Last year I had nearly 200k legend xp stashed before I even pulled a legend to build. It can be quite discouraging to spend what I have and seemingly never get the good players. I’ve always had better pulls from the gift boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Allstar tickets are 100% dependent on real money spent. 10 tickets per $1. If you don't spend, you won't move up. 
  • bronxbombers1302bronxbombers1302 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I figured as much. Thanks for the info!
  • bronxbombers1302bronxbombers1302 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Absolutely ridiculous how they mention other things like playing and ranking up to achieve higher levels yet it’s all BS. I certainly won’t be back after this year. The game is fun but GLU is a joke. 
  • djd1djd1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’ve been trying to level up this year and have spent a great amount of money. I recently made level 10 all star but they didn’t give me any bonuses or boosts like they did with 1-9. It shows I can progress to level 11 but I don’t see what the point would be if I’m not going to get new perks. Anyone know why they don’t give out perks past level 9?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    They do those are the VIP levels, and you some tickets when moving from sliver to gold. So, yeah you get to level the ranks while paying 😉
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Humm! About a bump for All Star tickets! Compensating our ML not working?