Locked out for almost 4hrs

WestCoastSmokinWestCoastSmokin Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
*NEED MOD TO CONTACT ME*
I have been playing the WoH event all day. I cycled the WoH Legend Tower and got Jose Cruz Sr in the box, I then purchased the Large Field Pass so that I can level him up at a discount. I continued to play WoH Legend Tower until the 6pm Club Bash event started. About 5 mins into the 6pm Club Bash I hard closed the game and when I reloaded it I got the notice that I am using an "illegal device" which I am not.

I have contacted CS twice with description and screenshots along with several teammates contacting them in the game with no reply.

I still had 3hrs before the WoH event would have been over which have me plenty of time to cycle the Legend Tower at least two more times, it's caused me to score more points in the 6pm Club Bash and has prevented me from collecting it's reward along with losing over 100million more points I would have earned in the WoH event.

It has now been 4hrs and I am still locked out.

I AM BEYOND PISSED!!!

Team Name: WestCoastSmokin
Club Name: Rangers101

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Where is the guy who is always posting the funny snippets of the CS responses around the forum? We have a nice fat lob for you right down the middle, hit it out of the park.
  • WestCoastSmokinWestCoastSmokin Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I know how completely useless CS is and I am honestly expecting them to say that it has something to do with my connection or just flat out blame my phone for the issue rather than accept that they game is complete trash and f*cked up. The only reason I even tried here is because it was suggested to me from a FB group which never even crossed my mind. I'm really hoping that by going this route, a MOD can help. Hopefully they're not as incompetent as the people in CS
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I was “suspended” for 4 hours today as well while claiming my field pass milestones. 
    Lost out on my CVC winnings as well as subsequent matches. Not to mention the inability to play and cycle. CS has been non-existent in helping. 
  • WestCoastSmokinWestCoastSmokin Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was just tokd by a MOD that they detected my autotapper.

There's a serious problem with that remark because I don't use an autotapper or any kind of software for this game.

He also told me that I had been unbanned but when I try to load the game, I am still locked out.

This is a load of shit!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Lots of people locked out. It seems they added some sort of autotapper detection thingy-ma-bob thats locking out lots of people with autotappers, but also locking out lots of people without them as well.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    so..he's glu'd
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Lots of people locked out. It seems they added some sort of autotapper detection thingy-ma-bob thats locking out lots of people with autotappers, but also locking out lots of people without them as well.
    Customer retention tactics  :D  
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Where is the guy who is always posting the funny snippets of the CS responses around the forum? We have a nice fat lob for you right down the middle, hit it out of the park.
    😬😬😬
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    My account was just suspended. Watching Videos and the reCapta program launched again. This time it hung and I had to reboot.Now hangs at 37 % and states my account has been suspended. I'm so pissed ! I don't use an Auto tapper or any SW to cheat.i know this is happening to more and more players. Its ridiculous. This Recapta program is beyond annoying and clearly doesn't work. 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    How come I’ve never seen the re-captcha but I watch videos 12 hours a day? 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I’ve never seen the re-captcha and I haven’t watched videos and I was still suspended for 4 hours. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you’re locked out, try deleting any tappers/clickers you may have and you should be fine. If you’re still locked out, reach out to me and I’ll try to get your account looked at. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I was able to log back in after 30 minutes. Coincided with the end of the event. I don't and never have installed/downloaded any tappers or clickers (whatever that is) to any device. I started seeing the reCaptcha following the last update. Tonight the reCaptcha was popping up following every 5 videos. Though I  only had to select anything about every 20. I only see these when watching videos. 
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    What is “reCaptcha”?
    How come I’ve never seen the re-captcha but I watch videos 12 hours a day? 
    Be sure to turn on the 3rd party autoclicker app that you have installed on your devices prior to starting up TSB
    Horse42 said:
    What is “reCaptcha”?
    These things- 

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I bought the field pass last night to level up Semien. Playing bonus games today and just suspended right in the middle of a bunch of them. I don't use and wouldn't even know how to acquire an auto tapping device. 

Really encouraging me to continue spending money. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My situation is unique because I am actually a mobile developer myself (and websites too, PWAs, etcetera) and thus my phone is littered with apps that are now blocked. We actually also do pro bono work for a company that builds / maintains mobile apps for disabled persons to assist them in navigating public places like schools, stores and shopping malls that uses a whole slew of native Android/iOS accessibility services. So I have all of that stuff on my phone too.

Basically now I would have to purchase and carry a separate phone to play TSB. This all not to mention how intrusive this app/service detection is. I question the legality of it and am often times surprised what makes it through compliance even at my own company/job.

Anyhoo, tough to direct too much frustration at Glu for this. Automation of gameplay is something that creates an unlevel playing field and provides shortcuts for users to gain resources that they would otherwise have to pay for. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Ban the autotappers!!!!  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard