Fan Rewards - Tier 8 Once or Tier 5 Four Times

numb3r5numb3r5 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Hello All,

What is the general thoughts on maximizing fan reward returns?
I have managed to accumulate 20k gold and want to know if its a better idea to blow it all in one go and collect the tier 8 fan reward, or to spread it over 4 events and collect the tier 5 rewards four times.

Also, is there any advantage to spend on particular days? For instance are the fan rewards better on the weekends than week days?

Thanks

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    In terms of which FR is best to spend on, it varies based on the event boxes. Generally, I map out my spending to 20k at a time because I want to be able to hit the 20k Lxp counter(5th time=guaranteed 50k). However, if you're not able to eventually spend 100k(they continue to roll over), then I guess that strategy is pointless. Either way, there isn't a universal strategy other than what best fits your team and gives you the most fun.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    If you can hit 20k rewards 5 times in a month, it's worth it to get that jackpot imo. If not I personally think doing 2500 level 8 times is the best use since the player in the 5k box is usually irrelevant.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The sort of unhelpful answer, is that "it depends."

There is a decent enough LXP reward from hitting 20K that it shouldnt be ignored.  However, if you don't have Legends to level in the first place, its probably not important.

The free boxes at Level 5 are nice if you're simply stacking a few bonus guys for a club event 

So are you F2P?  Playing competitively in a club?  

Me personally, I would wait till there is a guy in the box that I REALLY want, then spend the 20K chasing him and stacking the resources from tiers along the way.
  • numb3r5numb3r5 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    thanks for the input guys.
    I am F2P but was lucky enough to pull both Green and Ripken over the weekend. There's no way I'll be able to get to 20k again this month. Think blowing it all in one go is looking like the best bet at this stage