Really! No set including Legend Jose Cruz Sr.

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Things that makes you go hum...
We are all beta testers

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

And no Xfactor added to him as well, which really sucks.

I'd level him now if I knew he had one.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I just noticed the X factor or lack there of today. Has there been anything about adding it or Are we out of luck.
    YardGoats said:
    I just noticed the X factor or lack there of today. Has there been anything about adding it or Are we out of luck.

No clue. Every other player over 440 has it. Thinking it is another GLU up.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Contacted CS and they said they talked with team and they said he is not suppose to have the X factor skill. Hope this is not a trend that continues with the woh prize!
    YardGoats said:
    Contacted CS and they said they talked with team and they said he is not suppose to have the X factor skill. Hope this is not a trend that continues with the woh prize!

Welp, figured this was all too good to be true. What a joke. Had to ruin it for us somehow.

So Lofton has it, but not Cruz. Makes complete sense. 440 Primes have it, but not Cruz.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    YardGoats said:

Welp, figured this was all too good to be true. What a joke. Had to ruin it for us somehow.

So Lofton has it, but not Cruz. Makes complete sense. 440 Primes have it, but not Cruz.

You act as if you are surprised 😜.... It shouldn't come as a surprise by the inconsistency of this game. I'm surprised they are still following through with x-factor's. Usually they roll something new out and most of the time they stick with it for a few days and it disappears.

Yeah I noticed the stupid "multiple box buy" crap is gone.

Most people enjoy opening boxes one at a time. Why "fix" that?

Why not help us out with an autodraft of crappy draft picks that pile up during the year. That's more helpful to the customer, but nope. 

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    YardGoats said:

You act as if you are surprised 😜.... It shouldn't come as a surprise by the inconsistency of this game. I'm surprised they are still following through with x-factor's. Usually they roll something new out and most of the time they stick with it for a few days and it disappears.

Toughthundercats.  I was shocked that we had legends in WOH right off that the bat. Plus, X Factors seem like little more than eye candy to me.  I don't "need" X Factor players to be happy. 

But then again, maybe this is all just a case of lowered expectations.... 

Albert Belle today has the X-Factor
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    And crap skills.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    samtheman said:
    And crap skills.

Those really are crappy skills.  Double close skills are active so rarely in most modes.  Although it could make Belle a really good option for all but the final rounds of WOH Levels 4 and 5. 
    Metsicans said:
    samtheman said:
    And crap skills.

Those really are crappy skills.  Double close skills are active so rarely in most modes.  Although it could make Belle a really good option for all but the final rounds of WOH Levels 4 and 5. 

He could also close on Royale. Both skills would be on. Would be R/R matchup, but still should work.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Got a closer already, My Legend.  I’m not leveling another to take its place just because glu is screwing us.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    samtheman said:
    And crap skills.

He could also close on Royale. Both skills would be on. Would be R/R matchup, but still should work.
    I'm on the fence with leveling.  He'll close for today, but after that those skills make him a pretty mediocre guy.  Not sure if I want to spend the LXP this early in Legends release on a guy like that
    Yeah same here. Put him at B5 for the low round sims and just got him from the box after cycling. UGH..lol