My Legend STILL crashing WOH?!?!?

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Known this all week, known all weekend long that Royale was coming...and this STILL isn't fixed?  Seriously GLU?
Prev1

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Too busy figuring out new ways to screw the customer over instead of putting out a quality, bug free product. Communication, as an art form, is also certainly lost with this bunch
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    From CS “Regarding the app crashing when choosing "My Legend" in WOH, please be informed that the relevant team is already aware of it and our appropriate team is diligently working on resolving it as quickly as possible. We ask for your patience and understanding while a fix is created.” 
    <Yawn>
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Totally blows. No ML and no double gold. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    lol, no way I'll be able to clear without him.  Glu blows.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited September 2020
    It's also crashing for no reason while playing WOH. Just happen to me while completing 4.9.
    We are all beta testers
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    How is this not fixed?!?! 
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    That’s sloppy and lazy
    Cmon Glu...Please fix this. Need to get the training wheels off. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Completely forgot this was happening still. Crashed and I lost my entire round. Whomp whomp.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Guess nothing will happen this event. Hope tomorrow is not trashed as well. They should at least acknowledge this issue and post something. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I agree that nothing will be changed for this event. I did send a message to CS because I’m curious to hear the response. I hope this is just a bug and they do plan on fixing this and that it wasn’t something intentional so that we couldn’t use My Legend. Anyways, I hope it is fixed by tomorrow. 🤞 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    @baseball2020 They told me that they were aware of it and to use someone else. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    FWIW   Mine was crashing Friday and Yesterday and today i decided to reset because of the weekend discount and to gain balls and he is now working fine.   IDK if its a coincidence or not 
    edited September 2020
    Gee...great advice. My ML was the Royale 5.9 guy. The replacement matchups make 5.5-5.8 all coin tosses. I now have to video boost 5.7 and that has crashed the level more times than I care to count. Pathetic as this sounds, I’m hoarding resources to try to level up with a field pass so can’t just level another guy. Could have cycled 15 times easily this weekend if not for this issue but I’ll be lucky to get in ten. Sounds like they won’t even give us a compensation gift. Can I please have the “Do you like this game” new version survey again ? Would hopefully mean this is fixed. 
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    MyLegend is still crashing WOH. They have been notified last Wednesday when the update was released. Unfortunately, they didn’t took notice until Friday given the backlog of tickets. Hopefully they will take action this week.
    Dream on
    ML is my 4.10 guy with the added power so today is a total wash. Thanks Glu. Happy Labor Day. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Still not fixed.
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Yes my lord it's still crashing
    We are all beta testers
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. Good job, GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I did get a response from CS that they are working on a fix asap. That was a few days ago already.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    This is beyond absurd!!
    Three events now that ML doesn’t work and radio silence from Glu. What a bunch of jerks. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Works just like glu planned it.  Release X factor then eliminate My Legend.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can't take credit for it, but @benny100 heard through the grapevine that changing the batting stance for your ML will fix him for WoH. The rest of my club can confirm that it works.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thanks for posting !!
    DFBB said:
    I can't take credit for it, but @benny100 heard through the grapevine that changing the batting stance for your ML will fix him for WoH. The rest of my club can confirm that it works.
    Someone had clearly too much time on their hands to actually screw around with batting stances! Probably should be hired by Glu to replace the clowns that are responsible for all the “WiFi Errors and or Device Errors”
    Thanks for posting !! You can even change it back. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:

@DFBB pulling a joke on the noobs.  Needless to say I tried it and it actually worked 🤣🤣🤣

Full disclosure, if it didn’t work I would of never of admitted I tried it. 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Looks looks any saved change may work. Changed the uniform number on my other team.