No video replay for 5-10 ?

RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
Just lost my second cycle on 5-10 and had no video replay available. I had not used one previously. Didn't spend the 240 Gold and just started over as I autoplay the first 7 rounds. Then lost the autoplay at 5-7 and the video autoplay was available. Is this a new "feature" ? 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It was there for me, as well as a clubmate. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    it was missing for me at ~4.7
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The video system has been bugged for months.  It's yet to be seriously addressed
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Years... Not months 
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Just lost my second cycle on 5-10 and had no video replay available. I had not used one previously. Didn't spend the 240 Gold and just started over as I autoplay the first 7 rounds. Then lost the autoplay at 5-7 and the video autoplay was available. Is this a new "feature" ? 
    Had it happen on Monday first run through got to 5/8 no video replay not used one yet previous rounds. Still mylegend broke in WoH so doubt they rushing to fix it and they make u waste gold if say working on it for awhile . 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This system hasn't worked consistently or well at all for me in 2020. I just quit reporting it. For weeks it would magically crash on 5.10. Yesterday the video reboot crashed every time I tried to use it, then the round would start over.  This is "working" as designed.  Just another way to suck gold and blue cash out of you while they make other unwanted adjustments to the game.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    The Oops restart seems to be popping up a lot more after the update as well.  It was down to a minimum, only WoH mostly, and now it's randomly showing up everywhere.  Awesome!
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yes this app has a mysterious way of crashing at 5.10 when you try a video boost. I've started closing/re-opening the app before I attempt 5.10 now - and haven't had any issues doing that. So that's my new go to play.
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Yes this app has a mysterious way of crashing at 5.10 when you try a video boost. I've started closing/re-opening the app before I attempt 5.10 now - and haven't had any issues doing that. So that's my new go to play.
    100%. I close and reopen before 4.7 and a couple times on Level 5. I’ve been doing this for a while now. Sucks, but saves me grief in the long run.

Over the weekend (specifically on Friday) I was having issues with crashes, videos going black, etc. I put the my device down and didn’t revisit WoH until Sunday. On Sunday, I was having the same issues. I turned my device OFF. I turned my device ON. I have not had an issue with crashing since then.

And if you haven’t yet, go to MyLegend and change his batting stance. This will allow you to use him again for WoH. Maybe add some sideburns for good measure.