Ads Crashing The App Constantly, Or Ads Leaving The App, Then Crashing...Now Ads Interrupting Events

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Farming gold since you guys have updated has only gotten worse.  In fact, it is a nightmare now. 

I have sent message after message to CS, along with the requested pictures, to no avail.

Here is a run down of what is happening.  A great example right now is the Apple Arcade AP:

You watch the ad. Ad ends. You tap the X at the top right hand corner after the countdown. Instead of giving you gold, it takes you to the app store or to an online link to the app store.  You go back to TSB, hit the X again, and it will repeat this many times.  Sometimes as many as 5-6 times. So you are now clicking an add roughly 14-15 times to get your five gold.  But wait, there's more!

90% of the time, after you have gone back to TSB multiple times and the five gold prize FINALLY shows up, you can click accept, and it will crash the app, or take you back online again, and you NEVER get the damn gold.

What is worse, is now the stupid app will interrupt game play.  That's right. Yesterday I had a video boost added for CVC. THREE times in the middle of my CvC round, the game would stop, then take me BACK to the app store again to review the Apple Arcade BS. Guess what happened to my CVC round? Yep, lost it.

Please, for the love of (insert your higher being here) FIX THIS.  It is unreal what you all have done to the gold farming system in the past year.  You are punishing people for doing the right thing. I have sent example after example to CS only to be told it is my Ram.  This isn't RAM. This is a screwed up app.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks @drsmartassphd is still holding on to his 8 track player and complaining he can’t find tapes for it?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    And again. Watch an ad for a boost in EB. Ad plays. I push the X, game doesn't give me credit for the boost, and the option goes away. Solid.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service