Way to many players for a prime event

txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
20 guys in 2 boxes plus the 2 you have to buy 🤯 first you cut all PXP flow off no more jackpot club bundles nor mega boxes in box store yet 90% of the players are primes, fan rewards you only get 6k PXP from it not even 2 k PXP from field pass, how do you expect people to level those players if there are not enough resources available to even get the guy to silver 10. Are you guy morons or what if this isn’t fixed you game will be dead in a month or two

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    The over saturation of players has something that has frustrated many folks, and only deters someone like me from playing other events.  Add this to the lower box odds, and I'm priced out of many events.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
     As a platinum player I don’t even have enough evo to level up any of these guys.  It makes me really disinterested in the game this weekend.  Why is evo so hard to get?
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    I went 0-18 on the 2 boxes before I quit, then tried my luck on potm and struck out there on 3 pitches.  Looks like my schedule just opened up for the weekend and I get to keep all my xp for the next bump!
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    You hit the nail on the head, other than the part where you call them morons. Glu knows exactly what they are doing. The 0.1% of players who are whales will pull damn near every player being offered and then pay whatever it takes to level them. They are preying on addicts who simply don’t care how much they have to pay in order to compete. As for the other 99.9% of us, just level who you can and don’t stress about it. It ain’t worth it.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
     As a platinum player I don’t even have enough evo to level up any of these guys.  It makes me really disinterested in the game this weekend.  Why is evo so hard to get?
    I agree. Up until the release of primes, Platinum seemed like the sweet spot for F2P or for anyone spending very little. Now that I have a roster full of Primes, I’m very low on Evo. Even if I pull a player worth leveling, I won’t be able to because of the lack of Evo. I feel like Diamond has way too much and Platinum doesn’t have enough.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Diamond isnt much better, only get 75evo per d6 cycle compared to 650 last year. And with 20-30 primes a week... Its not enough.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Ok I didn’t know that. They went from 650 to 75? That’s a big difference!
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So freaking happy I’m still Silver. Can do pretty much whatever I want. Of course, I’m on the wrong side of the tracks but 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    So freaking happy I’m still Silver. Can do pretty much whatever I want. Of course, I’m on the wrong side of the tracks but 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    I’ve always hated silver. Yes, you can level anyone, but there’s no challenge to it. And cvc, extra bases, and BGs are just brutal. And WOH is doable in the new setup, but not 15x. 

Have I been wrong all this time? Convince me I need a new plan next year....
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    tshea510 said:
    Yea, for how annoying it is at platinum not being able to level every player, I would still rather not be silver. Players are so weak, can't compete at bash, can't even play a decent CVC round, and wouldn't be surprised if EB was out of the question now as well. Also, can't crush prime games and probably constantly facing gold and platinum teams in BGs with glu forcing everyone to move up. Also, you only have a 1.2x multiplier for bonus points for club events. Platinum > Silver
    How the heck do the diamond guys get enough evo? Last year at diamond there was a ton available, it seems there is a lot less now
    Club leveling is the best way because of the amount of donations we get in diamond. If you level a club from bronze to plat it about 300 evo. If you can do that 2-3 times a day every week, it def helps.
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87...so basically there is no advantage to keeping the same club all year if you play your team at  platinum or diamond?
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    MichiganTrumbull club will gladly take donations. Solo gold club. Thanks in advance!
    No you def want to keep your club. But if you need evo, organize a group of 20 people and level a club from bottom-up. Then keep it, dump it, sell it, give it away, etc...
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87...Thanks for the advice 

Metsicans said:
    tshea510 said:
    I’ve always hated silver. Yes, you can level anyone, but there’s no challenge to it. And cvc, extra bases, and BGs are just brutal. And WOH is doable in the new setup, but not 15x. 

I’m winning around 96% of my games, so I don’t have issues like you mentioned. I don’t play 20000 games, never saw the point. I’m winning everything I want to win at, so I’m very happy.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Can't agree with you more. That's where I am sitting at too, with no aspirations to move to gold.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Metsicans said:
    tshea510 said:

I’m winning around 96% of my games, so I don’t have issues like you mentioned. I don’t play 20000 games, never saw the point. I’m winning everything I want to win at, so I’m very happy.
    What is your win:loss record?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Can't agree with you more. That's where I am sitting at too, with no aspirations to move to gold.
    As a silver lifer that was strong armed into going gold lol I can tell you there is absolutely no benefit being gold vs silver... it just costs more. But hey now I know for sure lol 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Yeah, I really wanted to stay silver this year but read too much hype about having to level up to win.  I think once special players, outside of the normal draft pool, become available you can keep winning.  My CvC/EB scores aren't anything to write home about unless I have bonus players anyway so I don't know if that matters.  If anyone at silver can confirm/deny this, it'd be helpful.
    Yeah, I really wanted to stay silver this year but read too much hype about having to level up to win.  I think once special players, outside of the normal draft pool, become available you can keep winning.  My CvC/EB scores aren't anything to write home about unless I have bonus players anyway so I don't know if that matters.  If anyone at silver can confirm/deny this, it'd be helpful.

My team is around 116k, so I’m not experiencing any problems anywhere I choose to play. But I’m not into WOH like everyone else seems to be. I’d rather build my team by other methods without the grind. Plus, not playing 20,000 games helps, as I don’t hit that “threshold” people refer to. I’ve never experienced it. So yes, as time goes on and your team gets stronger, Silver is the place to be. Can cap whoever, whenever you want! There are so many ways to play this game and there is no manual for the correct way. This has worked for me every season. Slow and steady. I’m happy where I am. 96% win clip, must be doing something right 😎
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I have a 87k team strength at silver. Like @tshea510 said you can pretty much do anything. One thing to note I am F2P so being in a gold getting ready to jump to platinum club that I am the only one contributing is crucial to my process. EB as long as I get to 100k progress I am happy same as reaching the top progress tiers in events and everything else to me is gravy. CvC I play for player boxes not for points would never ever be able to compete.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Metsicans said:
    tshea510 said:

Metsicans said:
    tshea510 said:

What is your win:loss record?
    probably 96 W, 4 L 
    HAHAHA
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Have a platinum f2p holder team strength of 80k that's 93% win average it's possible. My diamond is .955 but that's a different story lol. 
    MichiganTrumbull club will gladly take donations. Solo gold club. Thanks in advance!
    If anyone wants to be generous and help level a club (currently Platinum 2), please send me a pm. Thanks.