VIP status

Can glu help a guy out and give him VIP status

Comments

• buccobrigadebuccobrigade Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same, just got to all star 10, which I thought brought VIP.  Didnt even get any rewards for completing 9 and moving to 10!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Listen guys...its simple.
    Once you have reached as-10 go and spend another $20 and that will trigger it.. be active on social media and on the forums helping people. 

Or do what I do and make snarky comments and get it for 2000 lol badges.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • vic2120mvic2120m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    ** There’s no I in VIRUS!.... Anthony Faucci
    *** hey, there’s always been an I in VIRUS
    ** This is NOW! And there’s no I in VIRUS......Anthony Faucci
  • bashbrothers88bashbrothers88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Today they gave me a 1st year anniversary badge for sticking with them for a year! It’s been longer than that I’ve been playing taps since Ortiz was on the cover and I’ve always had the same user name. So how’s that work for 1year! 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Today they gave me a 1st year anniversary badge for sticking with them for a year! It’s been longer than that I’ve been playing taps since Ortiz was on the cover and I’ve always had the same user name. So how’s that work for 1year! 🤷🏻‍♂️
    1st anniversary badge?  I’m so confused 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I think he means on the forums...where nothing matters.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • ArkansasOutlawsArkansasOutlaws Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I've got 8600 all star tickets and still no VIP any suggestions?

• bspencer07bspencer07 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I wish I could be a vip. I’ve played this game for years and spent a good bit of money on it as well. Idk what it takes to get that honor but I wish it would happen for me. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I wish I could be a vip. I’ve played this game for years and spent a good bit of money on it as well. Idk what it takes to get that honor but I wish it would happen for me. 
    More money 💰 
  • chelgeson16chelgeson16 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am at VIP All-Star Level 15, but my account does not show a VIP logo/indicator next to it. Is this because my account is connected via sign-in with my apple ID(which is an e-mail address), rather than solely through an e-mail address?
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    You can toggle it on and off
  • mlusk3mlusk3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

It seems that the number of teams is increasing....how many teams are playing, and how many people play all together?
  • BigPoppi27BigPoppi27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m a new player bout 2 weeks playing and got on with a damn good club and moving very well in the levels I love it 
  • Nyyrevenge2020Nyyrevenge2020 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I need  vip for that tom seaver, time to break the bank lol

• gypdoggypdog Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I enjoyed playing baseball growing up it was my main sports so playing this game is satisfying and enjoyable to play ( some hiccups here and there )