POTM Boxes Are Broken

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Either that or there is something incorrect with the stated odd.

Personally, I'm 8 boxes in with just a single pull, with odds supposedly at 50%.  Our entire club is seeing odds well below 25% for ANY PLAYER in these boxes.  We've collectively stopped purchase of any of these until this is fixed or we see a global trend close to stated odds.

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    After opening a 9th box on a whim last night, and missing yet again on ANYONE...I sent CS a message to express my displeasure.  They send me a free box.  Bonus games again.

1 for 10

These boxes are broken, or GLU is manipulating pulls.  Full stop.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Who wants to bet this weekend is their only bonus event?  Only reason I can think why they made em all bonus guys.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    Who wants to bet this weekend is their only bonus event?  Only reason I can think why they made em all bonus guys.
    Not taking that bet. Not one of them is a CvC or was a bash bonus player. But the potw are? That's why I haven't opened any boxes yet. 1 weekend and done...
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I hit all players in 14 boxes.... so sorry for screwing your odds, but not too sorry. I have yet to pull a Legend from a box. So I'll take my luck where I can...
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I hit all players in 14 boxes.... so sorry for screwing your odds, but not too sorry. I have yet to pull a Legend from a box. So I'll take my luck where I can...
    The stated odds are the stated odds... Shouldn't apologize for that. It's awesome that you hit on all players in so few boxes but watch a few select players will bonus players this week at half the bonus points they are now. If even they will be bonus players...
  • GluGuruGluGuru Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. 0 for 8. But then again, my account is handicapped with a "Chance Reduction" penalty. I haven't gotten a BP wo getting to last box
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I had a streak of 10+ without a player 🤦‍♂️. Pulled each one 7-10 times before I found tatis
    I had a streak of 10+ without a player 🤦‍♂️. Pulled each one 7-10 times before I found tatis
    Tatis is one thing.  10 consecutive pulls is a completely different deal.  Once again, we witness near mathematical impossibility play out with GLU's boxes.  

The probability of what you did @TyroneEastwood is 1/1024.  In other words, a .096% chance.

How many times do we have to see these incredibly rare scenarios play out before we agree that its not simply random chance?

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    1 for 11 you crooked fucks
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    15 boxes, 4 players, all Luis Robert 😔😔😔
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Tatis is one thing.  10 consecutive pulls is a completely different deal.  Once again, we witness near mathematical impossibility play out with GLU's boxes.  

The probability of what you did @TyroneEastwood is 1/1024.  In other words, a .096% chance.

How many times do we have to see these incredibly rare scenarios play out before we agree that its not simply random chance?

So a better chance than pulling a legend  :D
    ihuffglu said:
    15 boxes, 4 players, all Luis Robert 😔😔😔
    Hmmm.  Math isnt my strong suit, but that doesnt sound very close to 50%