Woh for 9-14-20: Piazza Piazza!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Barring any changes, he’s actually pretty good. I’m not sure how to proceed yet, but plenty of time to process. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Glad they listened to the feedback and stuck with 15 and 25 cycles.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    As a diamond player, will have to pass. Not enough time amd legend xp to come even close to capping him.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I like that Piazza (When compared to my other legends) might be the first legend I bring up to gold. Also looks like Jose Cruz is going to be a rare collectable only legend without an x-factor!
    Also I like how the prime guy is also a catcher! Mix it up a little bit! Haha
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Fix. The.  Custom. Legend. 

How are we going on multiple weeks of this? 

People put a lot of resources into these players and count on them for this event. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

People put a lot of resources into these players and count on them for this event. 
    The fix for this has been posted like 4-5 times.  Change his batting stance and its resolved.
    Can someone confirm the pitching lineup 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

The fix for this has been posted like 4-5 times.  Change his batting stance and its resolved.
    Thanks! I figured it would be posted in the news on the game if it was fixed but I may have missed it. Glad they found a workaround. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Can someone confirm the pitching lineup 
    Charts are updated. Basically, 5.4-5.10 are now leftys.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Thanks @DFBB. Have you noticed any change in difficulty? My thinking is as long as they set the absurd expectation of 15 & 25 cycles then they better make it easy to give those of us who have time (not me) to meet those standards.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Thanks @DFBB. Have you noticed any change in difficulty? My thinking is as long as they set the absurd expectation of 15 & 25 cycles then they better make it easy to give those of us who have time (not me) to meet those standards.
    5.10 is a 365 max Yarbrough. It's a very marginal bump in difficulty. I'd agree with your take on the number of cycles and difficulty correlation. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I think most people will find that the middle part is harder due to the need for depth of hitters, but the top is very similar
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I prefer my Tenace over Piazza.  However.... I did manager to score the real prize:

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    cb11 said:
    I think most people will find that the middle part is harder due to the need for depth of hitters, but the top is very similar
    Today is an odd day.  I've had a near perfect WOH lineup most of the year, and I've struggled with smooth autoplays today at 5.6 and 5.7.  The 425 Chavis (12/12) with both skills always on has lost three times at 5.7 which is somewhat surprising given the fact that he was easily closing for me two weeks ago before I got Ripken
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts

Can the stance be changed without resetting him?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Can the stance be changed without resetting him?
    Yes, it's in the customize section. Toggle right/left for appearance, stance, jersey number
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Hmm, I thought so as well but I am never given the option.  I can change everything like the stance, jersey...but the left/right/both option never comes appears. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Glad you're still around buddy and still LOVE LOVE LOVE that signature of yours 🖖🖖🖖
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Please tell me they weren’t trying to increase them ??
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Please tell me they weren’t trying to increase them ??
    I think u might have missed the sarcasm