Amazon Judge

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
Anyone able to get him? I keep getting the spinning circle of death each of the 4 times I tried the link
Prev1

Comments

• LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    yep, me too. not working 
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Same here and some guys in my club were having same issue. Ive tried resetting the app and it doesn't do anything. One guy was able to get him though so its seemingly possible. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not working for droids, cant get him. Another great addition for all the droids users, meanwhile IOs sits there laughing with NO CAPTCHA checks while everyone on Android gets them. But dont worry, this is all for the benefit of the game. Half the time you do a captcha verify the dam images aren't even correct. "Click the cars, there's no fukin cars in picture". But hey, thanks for the great additional to the game.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I was able to get him right away 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What rating is he? Skills? Xfactor available?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Never mind. I see it now. Just 50 points behind the curve. LOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Do you have to have new update? I don’t see this box
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Ignore the overall. His hit and power are at point
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Ignore the overall. His hit and power are at point
    overall isn't the end all. 
    tshea510 said:
    Do you have to have new update? I don’t see this box
    Nevermind, I found it
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Who gives two f#%ks about having a 430 judge? Just saying.. doesn’t even make sub 
    Who gives two f#%ks about having a 430 judge? Just saying.. doesn’t even make sub 
    I might could use him for WOH, maybe. Otherwise, useless for me unless he’s a bonus guy.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    His power is good.
    On another note, which is a better skill set, dual ROB or ROB/Hot Hitter?
    @mythicaldragon i disagree brother... Even tho hes a 430, he stats are pretty dam good, low speed as well... Great skills with Xfactor.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    dang you @dkarski87 stop making valid points I agree with lol. Any droids actually get the Amazon rewards yet? BTW, who said we want the reward for JUST Judge?

JTANDME said:
    dang you @dkarski87 stop making valid points I agree with lol. Any droids actually get the Amazon rewards yet? BTW, who said we want the reward for JUST Judge?

For many, many folks, this will be very nice. It’s a nice box. Just probably will not be interested in him much for me. But Kudos to this great idea!
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    JTANDME said:

I'm using a pixel 3 xl and can't get the Amazon reward. Sent msg to cs. Hopefully they get it fixed. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Must have Amazon Prime and only 1 Judge per Prime Account.  Got him for my F2P team, tried to get him for VIP team but no dice.  Created a second Amazon account and tried again, but it looks for Prime status.
  • NovaStarsNovaStars Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The point of being able to get him is that he's worth 120k per hit and RBI in today's event. Maybe he's garbage tomorrow, but he works today.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Still getting the ring of death.  Once again Android users get the big meaty Glu shaft.
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Literally you can't make this shiit up. Bang up job as usual 🙄
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @mythicaldragon i disagree brother... Even tho hes a 430, he stats are pretty dam good, low speed as well... Great skills with Xfactor.
    ‘Tis true... stats aren’t bad but not a game changer for me.  I might pick him up for 120k per hit tho 🤔 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Be careful if you link your prime account in case in-app purchases switch to your prime account and do not require a password. My fat fingers always miss the (x) every time I go to the store and the $100 "deal" pops up. I am sure if they could make the (x) even smaller they would. With google I have it to ask for a password every time so just the inconvenience so far.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Not working for droids, cant get him. Another great addition for all the droids users, meanwhile IOs sits there laughing with NO CAPTCHA checks while everyone on Android gets them. But dont worry, this is all for the benefit of the game. Half the time you do a captcha verify the dam images aren't even correct. "Click the cars, there's no fukin cars in picture". But hey, thanks for the great additional to the game.

At least you could still autotap if you so choose oh wait....
    edited September 2020
     Is that what your leader Alex told you? If you wanna start pointing fingers at people and accusations. I can start doing that as well, if not shut ur mouth and move along. You try playing this game getting captcha checks every fukin 50 games.. They killed all the tappers, whats the point of having it now? IOs already was x2 as fast and droid platforms.\\
    If they want CAPTCHA checks, add for IOs as well, see how you enjoy it.  The fact that one platform has it, and not other is bullshit on every level.
    – The Great Houmy
    My f2p holder is old iphone 7+ and I use my OnePlus 8 as my personal and I like both of them equally which honestly who gives a fk what is bs is radio silence from Bend Over Mobile about wtf are they going to do or even mention it? I haven't seen anything.
  • mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Anyone with a Droid able to get him yet?  Is there a trick?
    Nope and the silence is nothing but expected.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Why do they need to team up with some other company to bring us more gifts/boxes to help us improve our teams? Why not start in house by increasing the odds on the boxes so that we will get players that will help our team's? Why not stop the resource squeeze so we can level our players up? Why not become more engaging to all players across the board? Why link with Amazon prime, so what you all can squeeze more revenue from us and still give a player that will be irrelevant in a week or two or should I say a day or two? What all to drive more revenue so you all can put more band aids on a sinking ship? Just sayin'...
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
     Is that what your leader Alex told you? If you wanna start pointing fingers at people and accusations. I can start doing that as well, if not shut ur mouth and move along. You try playing this game getting captcha checks every fukin 50 games.. They killed all the tappers, whats the point of having it now? IOs already was x2 as fast and droid platforms.\\
    If they want CAPTCHA checks, add for IOs as well, see how you enjoy it.  The fact that one platform has it, and not other is bullshit on every level.