Account temporarily suspended?

bds2018bds2018 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Why did u guys suspended my account? Is it i spend too much, play too much, win too much or is it that im too pretty for the game!! The amount of $ time and effort spent on your game u suspended me for reason I don’t know. Just refund me all i spent if u feel i did any wrong and ill be gladly leave “Glu town” or unlock my account and leave me allne ffs.

Comments

• bds2018bds2018 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

• bds2018bds2018 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Does that look like an answer why my account is suspended. Seriously glu you guys gotta get ur shit together. Thanks for the reason.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    First time, eh? 
  • uzi978uzi978 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    That just happened to me. I played my season games this morning with no problem, but then when I tried to play them a few minutes ago, I kept getting the ReCaptcha thing and it wouldn't let me play. When I went back in, it said my account was banned. Tried clearing the cache and data, and reconnecting with Facebook, but it still says I'm banned. Help!

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    These things usually only last a short time guys, from minutes to a few hours.  Be patient and keep trying, or better yet be smart and delete the app.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I understand the idea of the captchas, but many times they either dont load or worse crash the game only for you to be put in time out for at least 30 minutes.  When you're trying to navigate D6 clears that's at least 20-30 times I have to hope it works like it is supposed to and it's frustrating.  Perhaps they should try something else to defeat autotappers.
  • andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I was autoplaying innings as quickly as I could because today is bonus game day. Nothing I haven't done before, just kept pressing autoplay inning. Suddenly the game froze, crashed, and i got that illegal device message. I know i don't have any illegal apps and im not cheating at your game, GLU. This issue needs to be addressed. People put way too much time and money into this game to be getting accounts banned for no reason. And then customer service is useless, because they never tell you what you supposedly did to be banned. 

What are captchas? Is there a cap on the number of games you can sim within a certain period of time? This is so frustrating. I'm not trying to cheat. 145K platinum team, have invested a lot of time and money into this game, and I've always played fair... Only to have the game freeze, crash, and be locked out when I've done nothing wrong. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I finally gave up and moved my team to a different device in order to play. I use my main device for work and it has apps on it that are now blocked.

I was able to get in and have been playing some here and there, but I have to deal with captcha wanting me to prove I am not a robot every 5 games or so, and if I happen to tap too quickly, then I'm locked out for half hour or an hour or sometimes longer.

All this to stop the 14 guys that were autotapping smdh.
    If it stops auto tap it’s worth it!  Jail the auto tappers!!!!
    - Blueleopard
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    whynot said:

Says the guy who recommends everyone to just delete the app 3 posts above.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I dont think he even plays, he just comes here telling everyone to stop playing and spending.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    whynot said:

Says the guy who recommends everyone to just delete the app 3 posts above.
    I’m a complicated man 🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
    dkarski87 said:
    I dont think he even plays, he just comes here telling everyone to stop playing and spending.
    I play, just to prove it I’m going to give you a shout out on global.  On dkarski87 to fix prime login 😘
    - Blueleopard
  • GatorNick81GatorNick81 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited January 2021
    whynot said:
    These things usually only last a short time guys, from minutes to a few hours.  Be patient and keep trying, or better yet be smart and delete the app.
    Not mine. I was banned 8 days ago for literally no reason. It tells me two different things when I try to login. Either I have a illegal device or when I'm uninstalling apps that "may be 3rd party" it will tell me my account has been temporarily suspended try again in 30 minutes.... I cannot get any type of answer out of glu. I truly wish nothing but the worst for this company going forward in all honesty. They are SCUM. Absolute SCUM.
    A company who does not provide a phone number or any other way to get in contact with them is involved in Shady dealings. What other logical reason would a company give to not provide a phone number?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    Not mine. I was banned 8 days ago for literally no reason. It tells me two different things when I try to login. Either I have a illegal device or when I'm uninstalling apps that "may be 3rd party" it will tell me my account has been temporarily suspended try again in 30 minutes.... I cannot get any type of answer out of glu. I truly wish nothing but the worst for this company going forward in all honesty. They are SCUM. Absolute SCUM.
    A company who does not provide a phone number or any other way to get in contact with them is involved in Shady dealings. What other logical reason would a company give to not provide a phone number?
    To keep people like you and me calling them up and harassing them like that🤷
    whynot said:
    Ha....It's not harassment when it's a problem. And a 3+ year problem at that.  Harassment would be complaining about not getting a certain player in a box or the difficulty on WOH. I'm okay with not having a phone number. Just have all of the answers in a forum or FAQ page where we can search and find it. There's nothing on this from GLU. Only guesses and "maybe" this works types of solutions 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    Ha....It's not harassment when it's a problem. And a 3+ year problem at that.  Harassment would be complaining about not getting a certain player in a box or the difficulty on WOH. I'm okay with not having a phone number. Just have all of the answers in a forum or FAQ page where we can search and find it. There's nothing on this from GLU. Only guesses and "maybe" this works types of solutions 
    What do you expect from a company that introduces something new (ie. Multi event that screwed up the prime games) on a "maybe" this will work platform. Clearly it didn't....
    whynot said:
    What do you expect from a company that introduces something new (ie. Multi event that screwed up the prime games) on a "maybe" this will work platform. Clearly it didn't....
    True. Frankly I expect better. Expectations can be a lot like opinions if you know how that saying goes....... The in-game experience and customer service will only get worse in my opinion.