Options

Can’t load game. Is it ios14?

cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
I installed iOS 14 on my iPhone XR and now the game won’t load past 37%. I’m able to login on an iPad that isn’t updated. Is anyone having the same problem? Is it because of IOS 14? I need some answers because glu hasn’t responded to my ticket yet.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It has been suggested by Glu that you order an android device via amazon and get prime membership to receive free shipping.  Then attach your TSB team to your prime account so you can get the circle of death.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    whynot said:
    It has been suggested by Glu that you order an android device via amazon and get prime membership to receive free shipping.  Then attach your TSB team to your prime account so you can get the circle of death.
    What?
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    Then Glu can also directly charge your prime account for in app purchases that you'll probably never receive.