Any .3 Clubs this Weekend

sabin21sabin21 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Does anyone have a .3 discount club this weekend?

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    If you can't find one I have a .2 
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Awesome, any chance  you have room for another? My username is my team. I can donate if you would like?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Awesome, any chance  you have room for another? My username is my team. I can donate if you would like?
    After this round of Bash is over I will open it up. Club name is: LSUTAPPINGTIGERS.
    If you want to donate gloves and/or points then great, much appreciated.   But it is never expected or required.  Also have the 2nd tier Stat Boost if needed.
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Millecors said:
    After this round of Bash is over I will open it up. Club name is: LSUTAPPINGTIGERS.
    If you want to donate gloves and/or points then great, much appreciated.   But it is never expected or required.  Also have the 2nd tier Stat Boost if needed.
    Awesome, thanks!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @Millecors: GEAUX TIGERS

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sabin21sabin21 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @Millecors: Sounds good, Thanks
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    According to a post on global Sgt Slaughter is a public with .3 discount
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard