Legends

It pisses me off to no end when I go over to global and see new players 20k team strength and less than 30 games played and most every one has a legend. I’m over here spending $100 a week can’t get any pxp and no legend in site sighhh I guess I shouldn’t be surprised 

Comments

• BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    It's because GLU cares more about trying to get new people hooked than trying to retain it's customers. It's a tatic that seems to be working for them, but there seem to be major cracks in that strategy when moderate spenders start walking away from the game. My bet is that those spenders are the real make-or-break customer for GLU and those are the ones they are driving away with ridiculous odds. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    There have been quality legends & an abundance of pxp in WOH for weeks if you're willing & able to cycle. Other than that, the pxp farm has been the mid-week box with a low% chance player & high% pxp. If you aren't taking advantage of these situations, you really cant complain. 
  • KACTUS69KACTUS69 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Someone else know how to get a player that is not in the mistery boxes yet??
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    There have been quality legends & an abundance of pxp in WOH for weeks if you're willing & able to cycle. Other than that, the pxp farm has been the mid-week box with a low% chance player & high% pxp. If you aren't taking advantage of these situations, you really cant complain. 
    Nobody wants to cycle 457 times...
    woh blows donkey ass 
  • koyiehillkoyiehill Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’ve got one max plat 480 legend now guess I got lucky. But to comment on woh. I was cycling with ease in plat and now at diamond with a max plat 480 and 80 gold boost it takes at least 3 attempts to cycle once. In my opinion that’s totally way too much resources for somebody who has played 25k total games and spent countless money. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    koyiehill said:
    I’ve got one max plat 480 legend now guess I got lucky. But to comment on woh. I was cycling with ease in plat and now at diamond with a max plat 480 and 80 gold boost it takes at least 3 attempts to cycle once. In my opinion that’s totally way too much resources for somebody who has played 25k total games and spent countless money. 
    Did you really expect to breeze through diamond woh with a platinum closer.  Seems like operator error to me.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Oh serious operator error but when you lose 49 straight bonus games and have a capped plat team and all glu says we encourage you to level up what do you do? I mean how can you grow the game when you only cater to ppl who spends $1000 a week. I watch at least 300 vids a day spend $100 a week. Play tons of tourneys and bonus games. Participate in all challenges participate in global etc. As of today I have 0 bonus games and 33k cash? Now how would you manage that? 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    koyiehill said:
    Oh serious operator error but when you lose 49 straight bonus games and have a capped plat team and all glu says we encourage you to level up what do you do? I mean how can you grow the game when you only cater to ppl who spends $1000 a week. I watch at least 300 vids a day spend $100 a week. Play tons of tourneys and bonus games. Participate in all challenges participate in global etc. As of today I have 0 bonus games and 33k cash? Now how would you manage that? 
    If you’re in diamond you need a diamond team. Not sure how else to say it
    Lol I know this now but serious question how do ppl do it? I’m gonna our a guestimate of 7-800 dollars to cap your diamond team 
    I’m dumb enough to spend enough money to get two vip accounts one diamond and other I keep at silver and the game is so much more enjoyable on silver except for bonus games 
  • Myfirstlove1Myfirstlove1 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    KACTUS69 said:
    Someone else know how to get a player that is not in the mistery boxes yet??
    How?

• ak24baseball01ak24baseball01 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I bought over 55 boxes of the Nolan Ryan box and got nothing. I know someone in our group did over 100 and came up empty as well. I tried to write the admin but did not get a response. Kinda of a joke. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I bought over 55 boxes of the Nolan Ryan box and got nothing. I know someone in our group did over 100 and came up empty as well. I tried to write the admin but did not get a response. Kinda of a joke. 
    Look at the posted odds. It really shouldn’t surprise you, or your teammate.