Options

Double gold

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Anybody having issues with videos loading today?
    Yep- everyone is. It's all over the global forum on the game. 
    Thanks... I don't pay much mind to global. The one time I don't...go figure 🤣
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Yep, barely any videos are loading for me. Restarts or boosts in WOH unavailable. CVC automatically grays out. Must be my wifi. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Me too. I’m sure it is because the advertisers in my area don’t want to show me any. 🙄
  • Options
    Has anybody tried resetting their ad id number to see if that makes a difference? I want to know before I risk getting banned from TapJoy like I did last year.
  • Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Me too. I’m sure it is because the advertisers in my area don’t want to show me any. 🙄
    No, no, it's YOUR wifi.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    No issues on my end @Toughthundercats
  • Options
    Consider yourself lucky. Oh well, gives me a good excuse to do other things. Thank you Glu. A blessing in disguise.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Has anybody tried resetting their ad id number to see if that makes a difference? I want to know before I risk getting banned from TapJoy like I did last year.
    Did that...no help. They need to extend 2x gold as has not worked all day
  • Options
    I did it... Videos are coming more frequently but are still really sluggish
  • Options
    What?!!?! Got a response back from CS saying they are aware of the issue and the dev team is investigating it, they are keeping my ticket open until they figure it out. Unbelievable, some accountability. Only wish I knew how to take a screenshot with Android 11
  • Options
    Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’ve been having the same issues. So have a lot of people I know. It’s not your wifi 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Worked for about ten minutes, now it’s back.

Funny how this happens on DG weekend 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Consider yourself lucky. Oh well, gives me a good excuse to do other things. Thank you Glu. A blessing in disguise.
    Well... they were flowing fine until I closed out the game and went back now they are shit 💩 
  • Options
    DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Worked for about ten minutes, now it’s back.

Funny how this happens on DG weekend 
    Same. Now it's back to not working. 

This has happened so many times during double gold weekend I've lost count. 
  • Options
    TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    They must have had server issues yesterday double gold was just impossible to watch. 
  • Options

Yep. No more DG, now videos are working great.

This is just the fourth time this year this happens during double gold.

Jerks

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Tap Sport turn off the tap on video flow during 2x gold...  B)
    We are all beta testers
  • Options
    Double gold 👍🏻🍻 
  • Options
    And it is working!! Hopefully they wise up and keep DG on weekends with no Royale going forward. I had no plans whatsoever to play this weekend, but now will farm here and there.  That is, until it inevitably quits working right. LOLOLOLOL

• Options
    BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Double gold, ya'll.  And it's supposedly going for 5 more days.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I just noticed this while watching vids! 😳
  • Options

I don't understand why they would run it during a four day Royale event.

I get today for BGs. Only about 10% of people play BGs. Turn it on to get people in the app.

But during Royale?!?!

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    desperate to engage their users anyway they can...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

Yeah, I understand that. I'm at a point now where I'm only going to play Royale events, and one WoH Monday here and there.  If they put WoH Monday back to where you can cycle cap a player, I'll be hooked again. If not, oh well.

• Options
    Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that the videos for gold are loading a lot faster the least 2-3 days?
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    It stink of desperation and hot garbage up in here!! They probably think people aren't buying boxes because they don't have enough gold, actually its because the boxes are hot garbage. Also, what's the point of chasing players now anyway? EB is just an autoplay and gold spending competition now, WOH sucks (no cycle capping, nerfed reward with terrible skills), the rest of the game is just autosimming games (stupid) - who wants to play a game like that, I don't. They need to make WOH great again, because that truly is the crux of most people's interest in this game.
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    If that is the case they may has well turn it on and leave it on. Or consider x3 gold. I’ve logged in once today. 
    Idk what I’m chasing anymore they have ruined any reason to chase 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    If that is the case they may has well turn it on and leave it on. Or consider x3 gold. I’ve logged in once today. 
    Agreed. This is the first time today I logged on. IDK I used to look forward to double gold now with the boxes being what they are, WoH being what it is, I have not a clue what it is I'm doing. I've lost interest in double gold. Triple gold will peak my interest but eventually, sadly enough with the state of the game that it is, I'll quickly become disengaged with triple gold too.
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Completely agree. It’s definitely odd. I’d have no issue spending 100-200$/week if they maintained some goal to obtain. I find myself only logging in to collect gifts and playing cvc. The legends they’re putting out aren’t worth the effort. They’ve somehow found a way to completely water down the game in every fashion. Top clubs will find their way into your bracket no matter what. The birth of bonus sets destroyed the game imo. 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Completely agree. It’s definitely odd. I’d have no issue spending 100-200$/week if they maintained some goal to obtain. I find myself only logging in to collect gifts and playing cvc. The legends they’re putting out aren’t worth the effort. They’ve somehow found a way to completely water down the game in every fashion. Top clubs will find their way into your bracket no matter what. The birth of bonus sets destroyed the game imo. 
    The fact of the matter is that Bonus Sets drive an enormous amount of spending.  You simply cannot compete at the top levels of the game without them.  Therefore the top players will always spend and chase those to maintain their edge.

I would estimate something like 30-40% of my gold spend is directly tied to chasing sets, oftentimes with players I don't even care about or particularly WANT.