Options

Special Request !!!

Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
edited September 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Hi Glu,  i like this game very much!!  I would like to say thanks you for this weekend.  I spent 500$ on the event and got many good players. I had two full set of bonus players!!!  I helped many clubs that were asking help for push in there bracket!! We were only asking few gifts in return. That was very fun!  I played with my buddy «Atticus20 » in the app.  We must of helped at least 10 clubs.  The guys were very happy.  But the downside of this, we made few people angry🙁
 My buddy « Atticus20 » and hi wanted to ask a special request.   Maybe it would be fun to put back a small cool down.  Maybe let’s say a 5 hours cool down would be ok for a start.   I would still be able to help people and  increase my gaming experience!!  I almost forgot,  we want cool down during the event only, so we could still be able to help people leveling there clubs with gloves after the events!!

thank you

Glu rock!!!

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I agree, but I would add... Jail all points for gifts guys!!!

But can you come help me first? 🤣😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Atticus reached out to me and made it clear that he doesn’t support cooldown. This thread is nothing more than sour grapes. Pathetic.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.