NOTHING Is Working As It Should, CS is MIA, And The Daily Gift Is BxP

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Just yet another HUGE middle finger from GLU to their Beta Testers (customers).

If you think I’m whining, check out Global. This is beyond stupid.

They will NEVER fix anything in this game that benefits us. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    You're damn right they won't!  People continue throwing money at this shit show of a company.  Would you change what you do if the money keeps pouring in?  The answer is no.
    Just no.  
  • ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    You need to be in the know of the current curve, and current exploits to spend money effectively....I'm not in that situation but I do know this exists
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Just yet another HUGE middle finger from GLU to their Beta Testers (customers).

If you think I’m whining, check out Global. This is beyond stupid.

They will NEVER fix anything in this game that benefits us. 
    I see an option for you doc, but I don’t like it. If you quit I’ll be devastated at not being able to read your posts. Please don’t quit. Keep the complaints coming. Better than Day of Our Lives.

As a preview for your fans, I suspect you might get curved out at 5.9 tomorrow during the tight early afternoon woh window. Can’t wait to hear about it. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    No man, the game will crash on 5.9, curve out on 5.10.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service