Options

WOH randomly crashing

TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
Is there anyone else experiencing crashing issues tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Turn off your device. Turn your device back on.
    I am no expert but I did experience the issue a few weeks ago and doing the off and on took care of it for me. Coincidence? Perhaps. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

No, you are not alone. I went a week or so without it happening and thought it was fixed. Yesterday it crashed on 5.9 twice during the middle of the round.

There must be a legit problem bc for the first time ever, CS sent me gold for it. Usually they tell me it is my WiFi.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Just hit me for the 1st time this weekend on 5.8 22nd cycle.  Sucks, but I still feel lucky I have gone this long issue free.
  • Options
    As much as I've paid for this game, this shouldn't be a concern. Beyond stupid, IMO.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    As much as I've paid for this game, this shouldn't be a concern. Beyond stupid, IMO.
    It's hitting me this weekend for the first time. This crap is getting old. 
  • Options
    Impossible to cycle 15 times much less 25 when the game crashes on 5.9 or 5.10 three or four times a day. They won't fix it either. Ever.

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Impossible to cycle 15 times much less 25 when the game crashes on 5.9 or 5.10 three or four times a day. They won't fix it either.
    If they fixed it then they would inevitably break something else that was halfway working correctly.
  • Options
    ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    It's hitting me this weekend for the first time. This crap is getting old. 
    This has been happening for months and through all the vip hotline tickets, I have never been compensated once....and it is still happening.  I keep getting told that everything is working properly on their side lol must be an android issue like the recapcha we have to also deal with now amh