25 complete and I'll never do it again

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Holy chit Batman!  My eyes hurt  my head hurts, my thumb aches.  I got a late start and had things to do, so I could have been done yesterday.  What a drain this is.  Like I said... never again.

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Agreed. Did it two weeks ago. Never again, just as GLU wants. Buy that LxP

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I could never do it.. I just don’t have that kind of time. Woh is dead for me not that it wasn’t already 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I just completed the 25th. Did it a couple weeks ago and didn't think I'd try it again. Running low on LXP and had the time so gave it a go. Broke it up a lit more. Did 10 on Friday and Saturday and just 5 today. Would have to be really motivated to attempt 15 tomorrow. Would really like to see it drop to 10 on Monday. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Rippers said:
    I just completed the 25th. Did it a couple weeks ago and didn't think I'd try it again. Running low on LXP and had the time so gave it a go. Broke it up a lit more. Did 10 on Friday and Saturday and just 5 today. Would have to be really motivated to attempt 15 tomorrow. Would really like to see it drop to 10 on Monday. 
    You have the right idea, which is to break it up over the 3 days. Which makes the fact they want 25 in a single day absolutely ridiculous. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I finished 25 on Saturday, I hated the last 15 or so. 25 on Monday? No chance. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Glu has to know by now that literally no one enjoys this change to WOH. They have been trying to make changes that have been loudly voiced recently, I don't know why they have not reduced the cycle count during the week (Monday & Wednesday royale) yet - people are screaming about it on every single forum/social media/blog this game has. It should be 5 & 10 cycles during the week, and 10 & 15 on royale weekends - these are reasonable, but still enough to where you need to have a great team to do it.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Had a early jump on Friday. I did not have any intention to do 25, but some pockets of time and it was a breeze. I can say I will never do this again. Idk what I’m gonna do for Monday. 

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Had a early jump on Friday. I did not have any intention to do 25, but some pockets of time and it was a breeze. I can say I will never do this again. Idk what I’m gonna do for Monday. 

Wow you didn't cap Gyorko right away?  I had a 40% discount,  capped him right away and netted 200k pxp for my 25 cycles.  I also got lucky and repulled Morgan from the rewards boxes 4 times.  Twice after cycle 15.  All in all it may have been a huge drain, but the resources were great.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    By 5 pm Friday I had 10 wins, I finished the 25th at 11:15 pm Sunday evening.  I'll probably wish I took more advantage of a rare top 10 last Monday as even the bronze stat accolade made a fairly comfortable tower for my team into a very easy one.  Gained around 300k pxp, and now have enough to take a prime player immediately to D7. 

With that said the numbers should come down to say 5 and 15 during one day WoH and 10 and 20 for weekend versions.  For most teams 5 is attainable but not so easy that everyone does it without having a reasonably good team setup, with the 15 there for teams that can win the tower comfortably (less than 25 minutes per win). 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Millecors the resource we’re great. I repulled Morgan 6 times in the 25 cycles. I probably could’ve done one more but I was legit falling asleep on that last one. Lol.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Millecors the resource we’re great. I repulled Morgan 6 times in the 25 cycles. I probably could’ve done one more but I was legit falling asleep on that last one. Lol.
    6 times! I didn’t pull him once out of 25 boxes. Brutal. 

This 15 or 25 cycle requirement is going to be my final nail in the next month or so.

GLU, I can't thank you enough. I'm playing less and less, paying less and less.

I landed three legends this weekend, and didn't level a single one. Even got Clark and Blue. Don't care.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Glu has to know by now that literally no one enjoys this change to WOH. They have been trying to make changes that have been loudly voiced recently, I don't know why they have not reduced the cycle count during the week (Monday & Wednesday royale) yet - people are screaming about it on every single forum/social media/blog this game has. It should be 5 & 10 cycles during the week, and 10 & 15 on royale weekends - these are reasonable, but still enough to where you need to have a great team to do it.
    The impression I have gotten from Glu since I started casually playing this game is that they have the same ignorance and laziness that the current Internet provider has about the epic fail they have managed in my city in the wake of Hurricane Laura. The destruction here is beyond any words. Without the army of charities and volunteers, more people would have died or worse than there has been from the virus. The national news has ignored us, which is no surprise. Now, half the residents are living like it’s the year 200 B.C., while ANOTHER storm is bearing down upon us. Sorry for the rant, but my point was Glu cares as much as the executives of Suddenlink who couldn’t inconvenience themselves enough to attend a state meeting specifically about them, God bless the individuals and charities. They will never truly know how much we are thankful. 

Looks like WoH today is the same BS. Nerfed Legend with a 15 cycle requirement for decent resources.

Lame. I could use a 3B too, but I'll pass. These people suck hard.