WoH for 9-21-20: Mimosas??

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Well, Minnie Minoso. Close enough. Lol! Same 15/25 cycle rewards so I wouldn’t expect much of a change with the difficulty.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I think our concerns about the feasibility of 15/25 cycles have officially been ignored.  Even going back to the days of 10 cycles for the LXP reward would be a victory, especially given the autoplay costs on Monday.  Argh. 
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Don’t like the right handed skill with minoso.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Same story, different day. I’ll cycle 3 times to get the club challenge reward and call it a day. I’ve been selective about which 480 legends to level and Mr. Mimosa doesn’t come close to consideration.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Shooting myself in the foot here, but pointing out Glu flaws is worth it.  Minnie should be an OF.  116 games played at 3rd, 1665 games in the OF.  However, the only 2 non-Legend spots on my roster are 1B and 3B.  So I will get him quick and stick him on 3rd before the eventual position change.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Same story, different day. I’ll cycle 3 times to get the club challenge reward and call it a day. I’ve been selective about which 480 legends to level and Mr. Mimosa doesn’t come close to consideration.

Don't forget Royale is Wednesday too. GLU wants people to cycle 50 more times in two days for decent rewards. These skills suck.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Don’t like the right handed skill with minoso.
    THANKS for pointing that out!!!!!!  Need a 3b and was actually considering leveling him!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Well chit man!  Now I gotta play just because of the top set....

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Got Minoso from 1st cycle box. Gonna do 3 anyway to satisfy the weekly club challenge, then do the 1 thing that might be more monotonous than this years WOH.... open about 7000 late & 2nd round draft picks. Oh Mondays, how far you have fallen. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    FWIW, no changes with pitchers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    DFBB said:

Nope. "Flew" through it first cycle too, which is unusual, at least for me. I usually don't get favorable RNG until after an hour and a half into the event.

Still will only cycle 3 times. Don't have time for 12 or 22 more. What an effing joke this has become.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    DFBB said:

Nope. "Flew" through it first cycle too, which is unusual, at least for me. I usually don't get favorable RNG until after an hour and a half into the event.

Still will only cycle 3 times. Don't have time for 12 or 22 more. What an effing joke this has become.

I can’t for the life of me figure out why you play this game. Go to diamond and mash BGs all day 🤷‍♂️
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I was hoping they'd keep Minoso's skills as a true righty.  My lineup is extremely left-heavy and I haven't been able to pull a good WoH righty since 2x LHP Nola.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    DFBB said:

I can’t for the life of me figure out why you play this game. Go to diamond and mash BGs all day 🤷‍♂️
    For some people, once you pop, you can't stop.  Roasted turkey pringles!!
    Just no.  
    Bearmeat said:
    DFBB said:

Once you pop, you can't stop.  Roasted turkey pringles!!!
    Just no.  
    Bearmeat said:
    DFBB said:

For some people, once they pop, they can't stop.  Roasted turkey pringles!!
    Just no.