Blue LxP Resource Boxes

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Once again greedy GLU has just released a box of LxP with Evo Tokens, while Evo Tokens have their own effing box.

WoH is no longer a viable resource option with this stupid 15 or 25 cycle requirement.

Anyone have any idea when the blue LxP boxes will be released, or is this something they will hold out for months so they can try and bleed us dry getting LxP.

I can't say it enough: TY GLU for doing this. You are breaking my habit. I was graced with the good fortune of landing four legends this weekend: Griff, Morgan, Blue, and Clark. With the lack of resources available unless you get a repull or buy the $100 FP combo, I didn't level a single one. Normally I would be all over it.

Appreciate your greed!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Dude, you post some version of the same message every day. Chiiiiiiillllll out. For your own good. And ours. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

I can't say it enough:

We’ve noticed 😂
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Dude, you post some version of the same message every day. Chiiiiiiillllll out. For your own good. And ours. 

Nah. I took a week or two off.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    We really need a permanent thread called;

Bring the cheese, Doc’s bringing the whine.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    But I don't drink

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    But I don't drink
    He didn’t say wine. 😉
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    So I take it you don't know when they will be released either?

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Doc, its time to hang up the cleats... you clearly are not getting any pleasure out of this game anymore. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    They probably release a mega lxp box at some point.  Legends have only been out 2+ weeks.   There are still alot of ways to get lxp though
    They probably release a mega lxp box at some point.  Legends have only been out 2+ weeks.   There are still alot of ways to get lxp though

That's what I was hoping someone maybe had advance knowledge on. I'm just going to stop building my team until they do. Team is good enough now to last a month or so.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

That's what I was hoping someone maybe had advance knowledge on. I'm just going to stop building my team until they do. Team is good enough now to last a month or so.
    Spend gold to reach the top fan rewards, Extra bases, woh, club event rewards have been solid lxp too lately.   Just because there isnt a specific box for it doesnt mean its there.  Also the repull value is significantly better this year.