Thank you GLU!

10feettall10feettall Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Dear GLU
Thank you for the free gift of Tom Seaver! Always nice to be given something of value for free. A lot of us complain - myself included - but gotta give credit where credit is due. Generous and classy gift, GLU. Thanks again.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They only gave it away because a bump is coming, so 480 legends wont be the top anymore. They dont do anything without a reason. Ever....
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Only VIPs got it too not like it went to everyone that has spent money on the game this year . Like the VIPs need more help 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    Only VIPs got it too not like it went to everyone that has spent money on the game this year . Like the VIPs need more help 
    Liberal mindset syndrome  
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    Liberal mindset syndrome  
    EXACTLY!  I've spent thousands on this stupid game, sorry NOT sorry if I get chit those that don't spend can't.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited September 2020
    DirectFX said:
    Liberal mindset syndrome  
    Reactionary republican stereotype
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Millecors said:
    DirectFX said:
    Liberal mindset syndrome  
    EXACTLY!  I've spent thousands on this stupid game, sorry NOT sorry if I get chit those that don't spend can't.
    Right!!! They want the same thing for free that everyone else had to pay for...Not sure how people don’t understand that 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    500 bump coming this weekend or next. Nothing is "free", BTW.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    500 bump coming this weekend or next. Nothing is "free", BTW.
    so you paid for your hot wife?  😂
    whynot said:
    DirectFX said:
    Liberal mindset syndrome  
    Reactionary republican stereotype
    Nah.. I just call’em like I see’em... no sugar and sprinkles 😉