2.0 Release & Patch Notes

2Next

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @tshea510 - could not agree more... just trying to keep it constructive on the bug report page hoping the leopard is listening. 

• ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback so far.  reCAPTCHA was disabled last night.  The reason that was put in in the first place is we don't want people running autotap software.
    Why was this only an android issue? How about letting the community know how many 'autotappers' you actually caught and jailed, and for how long...I mean, if we have to suffer through this crap, at least let everyone know that it is solving the intented problem, or let them autotap.
    It's still happening, recapcha has NOT been turned off...smh
    Why is this still happening?
    Screenshot of bluleapords statement and my screenshot of the opposite should get me my money back from Google play, this thread remains with no updates. Not surprised, honestly. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Screenshot of bluleapords statement and my screenshot of the opposite should get me my money back from Google play, this thread remains with no updates. Not surprised, honestly. 
    Blue leopard is treated like a hero on here. Yet, accomplishes nothing. He/she works for Glu, which tells me that he/she was in the bottom 5% of the pool for eligible mobile game employee hopefuls. I'd take what he/she says with a grain of salt.
    An update on the app development once every 2 months is just a waste of our time to read. 
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    @blueleopard
    Can you please get this kid his dad?
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Has it occurred to your developers that if a person has already been verified to not be a robot 700 consecutive times, this person is probably legitimately just trying to play the game and could maybe be left the heck alone at least for a few days before having to be verified again?
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Or at least not every 5 videos !!!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Per the Terms of Service he is too young to play. His trust fund likely hasn't matured yet.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Per the Terms of Service he is too young to play. His trust fund likely hasn't matured yet.

I'm sure the good ole folks at GLU would make an exception in order to get at that trust fund.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Looks like Glu made it happen!!!

Any ios players being made to prove that they are not robots? Just curious
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Not here
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    To those having issues with Captcha, me included, just be glad that the coders weren't Trekkies 🖖

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

My note 10+ just updated to android 11 and I can't play anything, the game loads but when I try to do anything, it crashes...even checking the specials menu lol
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    My note 10+ just updated to android 11 and I can't play anything, the game loads but when I try to do anything, it crashes...even checking the specials menu lol
    Yep. Game is completely incompatible. Same exact issue here. I posted the screenshots of the crashes in the bug forum.