Woh for 9-28-20: lowered cycle requirements...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
But that’s where the good news ends. Rally skill? *sigh* 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Nope. Don't have time to cycle ten times on Mondays.

Thank you again, GLU!!! I won't play today.

I used to get so damn excited over Mondays. Not any longer.

I could understand the cycle requirement for Weekend Royale, but not Mondays. So stupid.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited September 2020
    If the difficulty is where is been I’ll do 10 I think when the lids go to bed lol, but that rally skill stinks. 

Edit: also can’t even get the app to stay open on the home screen long enough be it crashes. 
    If the difficulty is where is been I’ll do 10 I think when the lids go to bed lol, but that rally skill stinks. 

Edit: also can’t even get the app to stay open on the home screen long enough be it crashes. 

If they lowered the cycle requirements, that's pretty much a guarantee it is harder, there will be more curve outs at gold and below, and the game WILL crash on 5.9 and 5.10 consistently.

Good luck!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    They lowered it, thats a start... still ridiculously unreasonable for during the work week and in a single day, but at least they are hearing our complaints and trying to make changes. That said, the prize is hot garbage with those skills, so I will be 3 cycles and outta here.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I am probably in a minority here but 10 isn't horrible in a 12 hour event, to me. I personally would rather just get the rewards as it was in 19 but I am okay with this change to 10/20. For the weekend royale I think it would be AWESOME if they did a third level like 15/25/40 or something. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    If only they looked at global or paid attention to tickets they were getting last 4 hours for the app crashing whenever it tries to reload config...
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    5.1 L  5.2-5.10 R
    edited September 2020
    JTANDME said:
    I am probably in a minority here but 10 isn't horrible in a 12 hour event, to me. I personally would rather just get the rewards as it was in 19 but I am okay with this change to 10/20. For the weekend royale I think it would be AWESOME if they did a third level like 15/25/40 or something. 
    Yea 10 is more reasonable, but that should be the larger prize (maybe drop it to 50k LXP instead of 75k), not 20 cycles. Of course we all want it to go back to the way it was where you could just cycle cap the player (and the player was actually intriguing).
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    While I know it still might not be reasonable for everyone, props to Glu for listening to feedback and making these changes. I personally enjoy the change from 15 cycles to 10. 👏 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    It’s not perfect by any means (and probably never will be), but the 10 cycle requirement is a step in the right direction... even if today’s prize is a steaming hot pile of dung. 

Can anyone comment on the change in difficulty? I’m curious if it has increased quite a bit with the bump to 500 ovr and the decrease in cycle requirements. TIA.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    interesting that the stat boost accolade isnt showing
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    interesting that the stat boost accolade isnt showing
    It will be updated.
    KCTribe said:
    It’s not perfect by any means (and probably never will be), but the 10 cycle requirement is a step in the right direction... even if today’s prize is a steaming hot pile of dung. 

Can anyone comment on the change in difficulty? I’m curious if it has increased quite a bit with the bump to 500 ovr and the decrease in cycle requirements. TIA.
    Only been through once so far, but difficulty is about the same as it’s been lately. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I was 0-4 closing with Chipper (RISP, ugh). Went back to Griffey and got it done first try, no restart. 

Game has crashed on 4.10 three times in a row.

LOLOLOLOL

Game has crashed on 4.10 three times in a row.

LOLOLOLOL

I really wish that there was a recommended specs list rather than just a 'compatible' list.
    Would it matter?

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    No.  The oops restart has nothing to do with performance.  It's all on their side.
    fatDaddy said:
    I was 0-4 closing with Chipper (RISP, ugh). Went back to Griffey and got it done first try, no restart. 
    Not surprised, RISP is the worst skill in the game
    No.  The oops restart has nothing to do with performance.  It's all on their side.

That happens when networks are disrupted for various reasons. The crashes are either from overheating, storage speed/capacity or general perf of the processor. iPhone 7 gen Apple chips cannot play this game well without crashing and major slow downs from general overheating.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It happens on more than just old iPhone chipsets and what could be considered performance issues.
    No shit. Doc plays on an iPad he refuses to upgrade which is why I mentioned Apple chips in the first place. Comparable architecture will shit all over itself with any current graphics intensive app.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    0-5 so far with maxed out gold Green, Jones, and Lofton. 
    Feels nerfed. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    1-6 ;)
    likenight said:
    1-6 ;)

1 for 1. :smiley:
    Just finished cycling for the 10. I’m exhausted. Like I said the last royal weekend when I did 20 or whatever it was. I will never do 10 in one day again. It is totally soul sucking. I only did it today because I wanted to see how if I would do it, and yup I can and I won’t again lol. 

Just finished cycling for the 10. I’m exhausted. Like I said the last royal weekend when I did 20 or whatever it was. I will never do 10 in one day again. It is totally soul sucking. I only did it today because I wanted to see how if I would do it, and yup I can and I won’t again lol. 

Was it worth 37,500 LXP? haha (absolutely not)
    @trojanman999 def not which is why I’ll never attempt doing 10 in a day ever again. I wanted to see if my life situation would make it happen. It was brutal 

I too pulled this feat off yesterday after I got Giambi. Averaged 30 minute cycles.  Took about five hours total. Not worth it.

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep enjoying this game bc I know Diamond life isn't for me.

Looking more and more like I just need to just save up for Royale Events, especially weekend Royale.

Saw there is another Midnight Royale on TH this week. That should be neat.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

I too pulled this feat off yesterday after I got Giambi. Averaged 30 minute cycles.  Took about five hours total. Not worth it.

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep enjoying this game bc I know Diamond life isn't for me.

Looking more and more like I just need to just save up for Royale Events, especially weekend Royale.

Saw there is another Midnight Royale on TH this week. That should be neat.

You might enjoy it more if you played on a device that doesn’t crash all the time.  Might help lower your blood pressure.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard