Midnight Royale Thursday10/01

MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
Just noticed it popped on the event tabs this Thursday.  

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    So four straight days of Royale? Interesting strategy. This will either get people excited again, or drive a bunch more away. I think it will drive more people away if the prizes for the various events continue to suck. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    The very first midnight royale was awesome. The second one was meh. Hopefully, they return it back to quality prizes. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    As a retired guy who can sleep whenever...I  like it ! Lol
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    But.... there is not currently a weekend discount reward anywhere...  🤔🤔🤔
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    id expect it to be added for thursday
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    As I’m in the UK, I’ll be able to get the same amount of game time as most other players. 

The down side is the huge gold spend required this week. Boxes today, event boxes today (which tend to be miserly for MR), boxes Fridsy, POTM boxes ...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    As I’m in the UK, I’ll be able to get the same amount of game time as most other players. 

The down side is the huge gold spend required this week. Boxes today, event boxes today (which tend to be miserly for MR), boxes Fridsy, POTM boxes ...
    very tough to have enough gold to get what you want on all without spending real money i agree
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Full Moon MFers!
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I hope they remember to bump up keepers and ML.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    awful box today, Bench with bad skills. Hopefully tom is better.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Don’t worry, you can always auto tap bonus games 😆
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

RISP! Yay!

Good thing it is DG.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    whynot said:
    dkarski87 said:
    I’m not trying to create controversy, but it’s a little hypocritical that you are inferring @dkarski87 is using autotap. You yourself have admitted to cheating in a previous version of TSB. Just my 2 cents...
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    To be honest, if anyone infers that anyone else is cheating is also hypocritical. I’m sure we have all cheated at something (this game, etc.) one time or another. My two cents. 🤷‍♂️
    To be honest, if anyone infers that anyone else is cheating is also hypocritical. I’m sure we have all cheated at something (this game, etc.) one time or another. My two cents. 🤷‍♂️
    Don’t get me wrong, I’ve cheated the f#%k out of this game in every version of TSB. Most people I know have as well. 
    Lol i dont really care what @whynot says, I've had issues with him on here since like 17. He serves no purpose on these fourms, just comes here and cries about everything and reminds everyone to stop spending and how shit the game is. But he still find the the time to come here everyday and remind everyone time and time again. He does seem to have a hard one for me tho, so if you really want some DK dong, just LMK. Ill be happy to PM you some nice pics. Or maybe @TyroneEastwood can you send you the pics I sent him a few weeks ago of my giant monkey slong you graciously seem to wanna a piece of.
    – The Great Houmy
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    @dkarski87 you are hilarious when you are baked! 🤣😂🤣😂
    95% of the time my friend. I just got a fresh batch from the government this morning and had to test out the goods. 
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    whynot said:
    dkarski87 said:
    I’m not trying to create controversy, but it’s a little hypocritical that you are inferring @dkarski87 is using autotap. You yourself have admitted to cheating in a previous version of TSB. Just my 2 cents...
    Nah.... I’m just a bible thumping reformed ex con 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    That explains your fascination for my DK Dong, thanks for clearing up the confusion bud. However, I would respectively decline because my heart belongs to @TyroneEastwood, I call him my "baby diddy kong". 
    – The Great Houmy
    For the record, @TyroneEastwood is a slut. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    That explains your fascination for my DK Dong, thanks for clearing up the confusion bud. However, I would respectively decline because my heart belongs to @TyroneEastwood, I call him my "baby diddy kong". 
    He feeds me the highest quality 🍌
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Siht getting weird up in here....
This discussion has been closed.