Woh for 9-28-20: lowered cycle requirements...

2Next

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

I too pulled this feat off yesterday after I got Giambi. Averaged 30 minute cycles.  Took about five hours total. Not worth it.

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep enjoying this game bc I know Diamond life isn't for me.

Looking more and more like I just need to just save up for Royale Events, especially weekend Royale.

Saw there is another Midnight Royale on TH this week. That should be neat.

You would actually enjoy diamond I’m sure, and it’s not sarcastic. It’s not a grind as much as cycle cap woh isn’t a must and ok players are more than enough to cycle woh.

and the time you would save from not whining anymore could be invested in cycling goat. Now that is sarcastic. Or is it ?🤔
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Happy to report it only crashed three times.

I started closing and reopening the app when I notice it slows down.

I also close and reopen between 4.9-4.10 and 5.9-5.10. That is ALWAYS where it crashes (conveniently).

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@lovingcurves: I did a diamond trial run last week. Pounding out BGs all day isn't for me. I gave it a fair shot.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

I too pulled this feat off yesterday after I got Giambi. Averaged 30 minute cycles.  Took about five hours total. Not worth it.

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep enjoying this game bc I know Diamond life isn't for me.

Looking more and more like I just need to just save up for Royale Events, especially weekend Royale.

I enjoyed the game a lot more once I went Diamond. I don’t know your obsession with not going Diamond and then complaining the game is no fun or too hard. Just go Diamond and see if you like it better. If not, then you are in the same boat you are in now. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited September 2020
    sullipa8 said:

I enjoyed the game a lot more once I went Diamond. I don’t know your obsession with not going Diamond and then complaining the game is no fun or too hard. Just go Diamond and see if you like it better. If not, then you are in the same boat you are in now. 
    If anything, he should try going platinum - its a solid middle ground. Doesn't require ridiculous cycling BGs all day, but can still crush WOH and 90% of your matchups without having to spend 1,000,000 XP per player to cap them
    My TSB BFF is Plat and is giving me a solid overview of it. I'm considering it.

• louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    The problem with being platinum is that I am always at an evo shortage.  
    The problem with being platinum is that I am always at an evo shortage.  
    Well that is just ridiculous, clearly you have never heard of evo hunting. You probably are one of those people who buys those evo boxes huh?
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    @trojanman999 could you explain the process of Evo hunting? I remember last year when I first started playing people discussing it on these forums but I was too new to really understand how it worked. Thanks.
    edited September 2020
    @trojanman999 could you explain the process of Evo hunting? I remember last year when I first started playing people discussing it on these forums but I was too new to really understand how it worked. Thanks.
    I would, but then glu will probably find a way to remove evo hunting so everyone has to buy the tokens, just like everything else
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Evo hunting is simply joining clubs that are leveling up.  Before and after event guys will post on global announcing an upcoming level (example 8k for 20, means 8k gloves and you get 20 evo).  Simply join that club, wait till it fills and contribute your share of gloves.  Collect and leave.

You can continue hunting or go back to your club before next event starts.  There are also chats on line dedicated to evo hunting if you really want to maximize the opportunity.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Appreciate it. Thanks!