10-2 Weekend WOH

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Don't love the double DHs, but if you're just looking to add depth to your WOH lineup, McRae is a pretty solid addition.  I'll probably take him to D8 on a discount club and see if I can repull him twice. 

Speed rating is a bit high but hit rating still relatively on par with other top legends. 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Looks like it went back to normal Royale pitching lineup.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I guess I’ll just get him for bg purposes. I’m WOH fatigued, and I’m not doing 15 cycles again lol
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Define normal?  all righties on level 5?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I think 5.1 might be a lefty.  The rest is like Tobias Funke:

Arrested development story all right GIF on GIFER - by Banadar
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Can someone post the updated WOH chart for this weekend?
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Whatever your feelings on prizes and cycle effort worthiness, here are level 4 & 5 pitchers (now’s new normal) 
    Level 4
    L R R L L R R R R R
    Level 5
    L R R R R R R R R R (NYY Adam Ottavino -3/empty

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Don't love the double DHs, but if you're just looking to add depth to your WOH lineup, McRae is a pretty solid addition.  I'll probably take him to D8 on a discount club and see if I can repull him twice. 

Really? His skills are awful, late innings and RISP - he is all but useless in almost every game mode except WOH (and even then, he is not a closer and only useful with runners starting on 2nd/3rd - not worth the LXP!!!!!!!!!
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Whatever your feelings on prizes and cycle effort worthiness, here are level 4 & 5 pitchers (now’s new normal) 
    Level 4
    L R R L L R R R R R
    Level 5
    L R R R R R R R R R (NYY Adam Ottavino -3/empty

Thank you!
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I hate DH....
    We are all beta testers
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

Really? His skills are awful, late innings and RISP - he is all but useless in almost every game mode except WOH (and even then, he is not a closer and only useful with runners starting on 2nd/3rd - not worth the LXP!!!!!!!!!
    I feel like there is not a single skill that people won't complain about. Late innings used to be all the rage, and now people even say that's horrible too? Sheesh. 

Also, he closes just fine. Been closing with much worse this year.