VIP REWARDS

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Anyone know if they’re giving the vip rewards today, it’s always the first Friday of the month and today is the first Friday of the month 😁

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Just got mine. 
    Only pulled a player on pity box. 

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Same... Same as clubmates... Something is wrong 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    The best thing I got was level 5 woh skill!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got Fingers.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Newsletter went much better level10 woh skill and Hunter on the pity timer!
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Is it me or do rewards get worse every month
    Out of all that, as well as my obligatory field pass boxes and fan rewards boxes I got:
    One Bum and two Meadows. 
    This blows.....
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I actually liked them, I added to my mountain of resources and capped a bunch of guys.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    My brother convinced me to at least reinstall the game and open my VIP gifts today.
    21 boxes later (18vip&3other freebies) I pulled 19xp and 2 blue guys (Meadows & some pitcher)
    Thanks GLU for making it easy to not get sucked back in. Re-Uninstalled App
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    This never happens. From cvc and vip plus did my 10 cycles for a DH. I can't fit them all on the roster being there is 8 outfielders 🙄
    I’m over 50 boxes so far and don’t have one bonus hitter for bonus games. WTF. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    likenight said:
    I’m over 50 boxes so far and don’t have one bonus hitter for bonus games. WTF. 
    Have you mainly been opening the 250 gold box? 
    About half and half. 
    edited October 2020
    likenight said:
    About half and half. 
    Yea from now on stick to just the 500 gold boxes on the weekend, or only open a couple 250 ones at most. You are almost guaranteed to always hit the pity timer on the 250 gold boxes. There was a thread not too long ago that had almost everyone on the forum agreeing that it is impossible to pull the top players in the 250 gold box without it either being your lucky day (in which case you will pull one within the first couple boxes) or spending +100,000 gold. Many were arguing that your ability to pull players is based on pre-assigned odds (so it doesn't even matter how much gold you spend).
  • VegasChampsVegasChamps Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Every single VIP got F’d over by these boxes and every box there after this weekend. Game is a joke and customer service doesn’t care. 45 boxes and got Meadows on the 15th pull 3 times. Thanks for nothing. Be sure to complain to Apple and Google and get this app removed from the store , so more people aren’t ripped off. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    they were awful! (the boxes) all i wanted was Trammell as i'm a homer.  He and Whitaker were my favorites (along with JR.) growing up.  Not one legend which is astonishing! A few clubmates already quit the game this weekend with 5-6 following after the weekend.  SMH meanwhile the disparity grows increasingly larger… at least quite a few wallets will feel heavier.  Don't forget to look out for buying old players who have no bonus value, merely sentimental worth! 🥴🥴🤢🤮
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I learned my lesson on the 250 weekend boxes Father's Day weekend when I chased 380 Arriez. Never again.

Also, I'm finding CvC wins to be much less rewarding now as well. I haven't won a player over 440 in CvC in almost three weeks now.  This, despite only losing maybe 3 rounds of CvC. My last 20+ CvC wins over this past week or so have only yielded either XP or a BxP Player as a reward.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    This game is going to shit 💩rapidly!!!!
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    almost 50k and lost count of boxes, no tram or any legend.  WOH is a joke - i don't need a dh nor do i enjoy WOH anymore, it needs a refresh - some sort of change!  done spending, done with anything but bg/tourneys at my leisure.  i'll cycle d6 once a month if that probably.  i've wasted too much of my life with this game since '17.  
    inoculum said:
    almost 50k and lost count of boxes, no tram or any legend.  WOH is a joke - i don't need a dh nor do i enjoy WOH anymore, it needs a refresh - some sort of change!  done spending, done with anything but bg/tourneys at my leisure.  i'll cycle d6 once a month if that probably.  i've wasted too much of my life with this game since '17.  
    They have really shot themselves in the foot with WOH. It is the crux of this game, and they have drained it and oversold it with the nerfed reward and forcing people to cycle SO MANY times without the ability to cap. Without WOH (and one could argue extra bases before it became an autoplay race), this game really loses everything that was enticing about it in the first place. I am SO BORED of it, I enjoy coming on the forums more than actually playing this game. I don't even play half of my CVC matches anymore. Glu's stock has tanked this month, and I have no doubt a solid portion of that has to do with everyone being sick of it. People are done spending money on this game, Glu finally pushed too far. Hopefully they will see that and actually change things for the better, instead of creating even more money grabbing opportunities.