Options

Banned for 30 min? Why?

KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Come on Glu!!! I spend hundreds of dollars on this game. Playing a CVC and all of a sudden I get booted, try to restart and this is what I get?!?!?!?! WTF?????

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Welcome to glu sports! 
  • Options
    You are damn right Legend, these greedy bastarfs are making it easier and easier to walk away. 
  • Options
    BrooksBeastsBrooksBeasts Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Is anyone else still suspended?
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Lmfao they just suspending everyone now. Lock people out for no reason. Happens 4 or 5 times per day to me for no reason other than I have an android phone I guess. Its pretty annoying but I play very casually nowadays so not as big of a deal to me as it would have been, let's say, a year or two ago when I loved the game. 

Oh and people are still autotapping so they haven't stopped jack shit. Just wasting a bunch of time on all this when they could place efforts toward actually improving the game instead. Also people dropping like flies now, see several people hang it up daily now because of this garbage.

• Options

As of this a.m. my 30 min ban is still on going lol. Sent a ticket and all I got was "well we detected anomalies" I'm still trying wtf it could be. I bought a couple bundles started CVC then boom, banned. What a waste of $40. Saves me money in the long run though. I uninstalled the game and hanging it up.  

• Options
    my 30 minute ban is still ongoing also. I was trying to collect my field pass rewards and the app needed to restart. Haven’t been able to log in since around 4:45 pst. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Keytonic said:

As of this a.m. my 30 min ban is still on going lol. Sent a ticket and all I got was "well we detected anomalies" I'm still trying wtf it could be. I bought a couple bundles started CVC then boom, banned. What a waste of $40. Saves me money in the long run though. I uninstalled the game and hanging it up.  

I should probably do the same. 
  • Options
    my 30 minute ban is still ongoing also. I was trying to collect my field pass rewards and the app needed to restart. Haven’t been able to log in since around 4:45 pst. 
    Thats when I got mine as well. They told me I was using a VPN, which I wasn't. But ill damned will use a VPN if I want, hey Glu remember the candy crush lawsuit? Got a feeling there may be another soon with this dictatorship.