Field Passes not WORKING again.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Bought both, no discount or autoplay. Same with many others.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy
Prev13

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    LMAO.  It just never ends with these stupid fucks.  Time to be done
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

In with the obligatory ahole comment: "You should know this million dollar game doesn't work right all the time. That's what you get for thinking it would work after all the problems we have posted here".

With that, I am going to do my best to block my FP Monday memory out.  Wasn't until TH I got the discount, and never got the gold either that came with the original bundle. You better check that too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I got the gold and boxes. Just no discount or auto play. 
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Same here Jalapeno 
    What's a normal amount of time for resolve on this ? And compensation ?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    2 weeks
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    2 weeks
    Just gotta reply a lol and sarcastic awesome to this 🤣

There is no "normal" time with GLU. Doesn't matter if you are VIP either. This is a global issue so they get to you when they get to you, even if that means when the week is almost over and you struggle to compete in events since you were counting on resource discounts.

Also, don't expect fair compensation either.  This is just part of playing TSB. They screw their beta testers quite often, then flip us off after.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

It appears it’s almost everyone with field pass so hopefully it’s fixed soon. If only for the auto play feature to be back. 
    I've seen many others affected in the past with this , but first time personally. Its really a shame because the past couple updates the game seemed to be running smoother on a few other issue's it's  been having 
    it sucks for the guys who pulled the WOH guys early, they are stuck sitting for FP discounts. Had  a few clubs mates get  him early and tehy can cycle thru it because of no discount.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    it sucks for the guys who pulled the WOH guys early, they are stuck sitting for FP discounts. Had  a few clubs mates get  him early and tehy can cycle thru it because of no discount.

I'm having flashbacks now.

"Look out for Charlie! Up in the trees!"

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I just received "compensation" of 3 boxes and 3 lxp boxes. I spent idk how much extra gold, evo, lxp to get White to d2 before I noticed the leveling discount was not working. Hopefully they are dealing with people in my situation on a case-by-case basis and not just calling it a day. I have a ticket in with CS and feel I should be reimbursed leveling costs.

Plus, again, they fail to release a global announcement to notify users they are aware of any issue.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Am I the only one that thinks things like this are all by design to increase profits?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Now it’s showing me I need to repurchase field pass 🤷‍♂️
    Apparently its working now, just have to rebuy the FPs.... &@% off!!!
    – The Great Houmy
    I’ll buy it again if they give me Nolan Ryan for free then lol. 
    dkarski87 said:

They sent "compensation" but its still not working. Is that really what they are suggesting to do or you just saying thats how to get it to work until they actually fix it?
    i was just jk, the ppl that bought it now, say its workin fine. Not sure what going on with everyone else that already did.
    – The Great Houmy
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    dkarski87 said:

They sent "compensation" but its still not working. Is that really what they are suggesting to do or you just saying thats how to get it to work until they actually fix it?
    It’s working for those who are either just buying it or who bought it again. Would be a cold day In Hell before I buy something I already bought. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Gents

i went through the exact same order about a month ago.  I argued with CS for 8 straight days until finally getting Blue Leopard involved, who made it right.  I would save yourself the hassle and contact him now.  CS won’t fix this for you, you’re wasting your time
    I’m sure having the entire game message 1 person isn’t an ideal solution either. Should be pretty easy for them to see who purchased it and who they removed it from and give it back. Kinda odd how something they run 2x a week for the last year keeps having the issues. 
    No news announcement, nothing posted. Pretty funny, its been over 4hrs
    – The Great Houmy
    whynot said:
    Am I the only one that thinks things like this are all by design to increase profits?

Nope.

Just like videos not working on double gold weekends several times this year, or WoH crashing most of the year on 5.9 or 5.10.

Nothing is a coincidence, especially when their "compensation" is a middle finger.

Ah, ok... man... what a shitshow
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    closing in on 6pm EST and nothing?!! wow…  i almost didn't buy it this week.  only did for the autoplay i'm not able to use... let's hope it isn't like the last time it didn't work for me (CS fixed it, a day later it wasn't working again)..
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Discounts are working for me now, but not autoplay.  Paid me Tier 3 twice FWIW.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea still not working on my end.   Unfortunate because I have a guy i'd like to level to help my club in the event.    I have the option to buy again but not going through that again as it was a painful process to get Apple to refund me when I did that.     The reality is whatever the compensation may be, it cant necessarily make up for the time lost during the event
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2020
    We've literally worked all day on this, and the fix is something we can't blanket a button on.  We have to go into accounts manually, and you know that'll take forever considering how many subscribers we have.

In the meantime I'm working with the dev team to discuss how to make it right.  I totally hear you on the complaints that we're talking about actual money here, but remember all transactions are coursed through store on whatever device you're using. So if you have to go through that route, do it.

Thanks for your patience.
  • haberknockerhaberknocker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited October 2020
    We've literally worked all day on this, and the fix is something we can't blanket a button on.  We have to go into accounts manually, and you know that'll take forever considering how many subscribers we have.

In the meantime I'm working with the dev team to discuss how to make it right.  I totally hear you on the complaints that we're talking about actual money here, but remember all transactions are coursed through store on whatever device you're using. So if you have to go through that route, do it.

Thanks for your patience.
    I opened a ticket for it, they fixed me. Went to Field pass to collect my rewards was booted from the game and have been locked out for 2 hours. Can you help? 

Username: phillysportsrbad
    Thanks for the update Blue.
    – The Great Houmy